xpost: Birthday and more wows!

determineddanni
on 3/5/12 5:41 am
You are so close! That is so exciteing. I remember when I joined the boards and seeing you taking the steps in your weight loss. Go**** seems like it went by so fast. I bet you are just mind boggled.
I still have 68lbs to go:) almost halfway!

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

galla1
on 3/5/12 6:06 am
 Yes it feels unreal. .. I can't believe it yet completely.. Im a little worried about my labs.. I'm losing my insurance for about six months, so I'm really crossing my fingers that there aren't any complications.. I feel like it has been to good to be true. But also figure as long as I stick to right things and stay diligent and work on  getting  my labs up a little that I should be okay for a few months..these last (let's say 30 pounds) are coming off SLoW!! 
Is it hard to believe you are half way? Hopefully yours melt right away to goal!! Seems like I lose 4-8 pounds every 4 weeks.. Which I know Is okay but I'm used to it being more!!

determineddanni
on 3/5/12 6:22 am

Yea that initial weight comes off so fast. Yea the closer to goal you get the slower it comes off. I worry about mine too because I have thryoid trouble. So I really don't know how fast I will get there. 4-8 is healthy weight loss in a month but I bet when you start to workout more it will come off/or give you better muscle tone and just lose inches. I will cross my fingers for ya on the insurance stuff. It is scary not having a security blanket to pick up the check:( I am sure you will do just fine, you have been doing everything right:)

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

fullhousemom
on 3/5/12 6:14 am
 Happy Birthday Danni!  I'm always happy to hear you are doing well, and so darn close to onederland. Congrats!

After I lost 50 lbs, I broke down and purchased new bras. What a difference a good bra can make!  I also bought some new underwear as I felt my underwear falling to the bottom of my butt in tje middle of the day. I was fortunate that I had multiple sizes in my closet and havent purchased too many clothes. It just goes to prove how few clothes we need. My closet is looking pretty empty but I "somehow" manage to survive!

Diane Davis
on 3/8/12 11:29 am
Danni, so glad you had such a wonderful birthday, and your WOW's are awesome!  You're quite a wonderful young gal.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
Most Active