xpost: Birthday and more wows!

determineddanni
on 3/5/12 12:46 am

I had a very busy week. Saw my Dad, Mom, brother, sister, and 3 cousins all this weekend for my birthday. It was so nice to see them when I feel so much better than I have in months. I turned the big 27 and it was a great birthday!

I lost 40lbs in 2 months, and then I stalled for 2 weeks. I was not worried because I knew my poor body needed a break. I was in and out of hospital with my abscess problems, so I knew I was losing too fast. I started easing into my vits and also now take my thyroid meds again.

This week I lost another 4lbs!

I am now only 13lbs from onederland!

I am only 9lbs from losing half the weight I want to lose!

My pants are falling off my ass!

My panties need to be pulled up as often as my pants!

My bra’s are not fitting right anymore, been using my older VS bra’s! (thank God too because I really need to drop the size there, my neck and back are happy too)

My stamina is returning!

I can cross both my legs anytime I want with ease!

I started fitting into older clothes that I managed to save!

Wow!! I could keep going on here but I will stop because I need to report something new when I hit onederland!

I been through a lot but I am starting to see my life turn around and I am already excited!

HW 259          SW 256          CW 141       GW 150

MajorMom
on 3/5/12 12:49 am - VA
Happy birthday, Danni!   I'm glad you had a great time with your family.  Wonderful WOWs you got going there too.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

determineddanni
on 3/5/12 1:10 am
Thanks Gina!

I have been super busy and super happy! Just hope life slows down just a bit now, I need to relax.

Sandra C.
on 3/5/12 2:44 am - Kalamazoo, MI
 Happy Birthday Danni  !!!!
You are so lucky to have a handle on your new D.S. life at such a young age. I wish I had known about the posibilities years ago.
Way to go with your losses!!!    ;-)

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Duodenal Switch- lap
Dr. Paul. Kemmeter Grand Rapids, Mi.
Dr. John  Renucci, Plastics, Body contouring,Grand Rapids, Mi.
Start 255/ Surgery wt 235/ Current wt. 117

BMI-20, 135 lbs lost, 5'3"

determineddanni
on 3/5/12 3:15 am
I am also glad I did this before it got to out of hand.
Thank you for b-day wishes!

galla1
on 3/5/12 3:04 am
 Happy Birthday!! 
It makes me so happy to read your wows! It's a great feeling! Keep up the good work!!
determineddanni
on 3/5/12 3:20 am
Thank you :) How have you been lately?

galla1
on 3/5/12 5:04 am
I have been great!! Finally got my labs done, I'm going to have Major Mom take a look. I feel great I'm down to 178 now!! Feels great! Life seems so busy, it's crazy! 
determineddanni
on 3/5/12 5:23 am
you are doing awesome! i hope your labs reflect that as well! how close are you now till goal?

galla1
on 3/5/12 5:29 am
 Thanks, from what I can tell I'm low on D and my good cholesterol is a little low.. I think because I haven't been able to exercise much like I was. I need to up my D I was only taking 30,000 iu. My goal is 150 or 155.. But I have a fairbamount of skin so we will see how close I get to that. I think 160 would be okay also. But I'm going to shoot for 150 that way I have a little room for bounce back..we will see if I can get that low with the amount of skin in my mid section I may not. How much more until your goal? 
Most Active