success stories...???

maryc543
on 2/28/12 11:39 pm
My story is it took me over 2 years + to go to court to force BC/BS of NJ to pay for a DS.  When they finally changed their policy, I scheduled it, and had a 2 part DS due to numerous co-morbidities.  That was back in 2006.  I've lost 250+ pounds, and maintained it since.  I
ve had a small regain, 12 pounds, about 5%, but if I laid off the carbs and sugar, I bet it would drop.  I am faithful with the Vitamin regime, I follow many of vitalady's suggestions, and adapt it according to my lab values,  I gets labs drawn on a regular basis, and , some day, when the Wealth Fairy lands at my door, I'm going to get rid of the extra skin....until then, tight underwear and spanx are my friends!    My weight loss chart by month is in my profile.  YMMV  (Your mileage may vary)....   Good luck with your surgery, and....   re-read the other posters warnings about your Doc.  If may be in your best interests to seek a second and even third opinion...  I'm living proof, if you are determined...it will happen,  just not always on your schedule!   Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com