3 days

momfirst2000
on 2/26/12 12:55 am - livermore, CA
DS on 02/29/12
  THat is all i have left .. 3 days 72 hours 11 insulin injections left that is it and i will be switched .. i am little concerned about findling liquids when i come home that will taste good but i will sip, and do what i have to ...... i am so excited .
MeNotYou
on 2/26/12 1:12 am
YAY! I'm so excited for you! Are you more nervous or excited? My date is two months away and I'm nervous as hell. I hope after I get all my pre tests done I'll feel better. PLEASE keep us posted (when you can) as to how you're feeling.

GOOD LUCK!

~ME
momfirst2000
on 2/26/12 1:18 am - livermore, CA
DS on 02/29/12
 I was nervouis last week and even worked myself into some anxiety but i am good now i am just excited .. it is been a long road , and was not sure it would ever be to this end. i did not get nervouis till  all my pre ops where done and they told me  i had my date .. At the time a month ago it seemed so far away .. not now though.. i have a friend who will post for me when i am in my room and feeling simi human again .... thank you .. and keep us posted about you . 
MajorMom
on 2/26/12 1:47 am - VA
Wishing you all kinds of good luck. You have chosen your surgery and your surgeon wisely. :)

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

alldredget
on 2/26/12 2:30 am - Comstock Park, MI
Good luck.. I just had my DS 3 days ago and it is quite the ride. But they have great drugs to make you feel comfortable. It was over and I was back home before I knew it. I am just working on healing now and it is getting better already... 
Diane Davis
on 2/26/12 4:40 am
So happy for you.  Your life is just beginning, all over again!!!

You won't know what tastes good to you til the day comes, so don't stock up on anything.  What taste good one day may not taste good the next.  I'm 6 months out and I still go through this.

Can't wait to hear that you have made it through.  Will be saving you a spot on the bench!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!