No weight lose from week 3 to 8!

Sunshine16
on 2/27/12 9:15 am
Darlin its going to happen.  Its almost two years out and everytime I think I'm finish losing weight I drop 2 - 5 pounds.  Jus****ch your carbs, and get in as much protein as possible.  For me, eating more protein makes you automatically eat less carbs. 

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Bethann_0429
on 2/28/12 3:03 am - KS
Maryinmn...

Had my surgery on 12/14... in the first for weeks.... lost 50lbs... then hit my stall from weeks 4-8...not an ounce gone.... but a lot of inches during that timeframe.    Didn't make sense to me either as I eat NOTHING  compared to what I normally did....   the weightloss started again... down another 20 in the 3 weeks that followed.....  I seem to be one who starts and stops a lot... back on a stall...
maryinmn
on 2/29/12 1:26 am - MN
Thanks everyone for your feedback.  You're right, I am fitting in smaller clothes and finally this morning, i think the scale is on the move again.  I don't typically obsess over the scale but this really put me into a funk for a bit. 
Amanda S.
on 2/29/12 1:53 am - New York, NY

Try to forget the scale for at least a couple of weeks and then you will be pleasantly surprised!! Your body is probably saying WTF?  Trust me you will lose!!  And yes I went through it and I am still not at goal but I am so close it doesn't matter at this point.

Lap DS 9/21/09
2-1/2

124LBS GONE!! LOOK AT ME!!

wildewoman
on 3/3/12 12:57 am
Your body has just gone through a RADICAL upheaval. The stall is quite normal. I don't even know that it's so much a balance of carbs vs. protein (though you really, really need to concentrate on protein) as much as it is your body freaking out over the massive changes in your anatomy, your digestive processes, everything. It is literally taking time to adjust and orient itself again. Don't worry. Just keep trucking!

~Martie~
"And pride - don't keep it all inside.  Don't keep your aching celebrating, wonder-making heart alone.  Write your own song!"

HW 360 / SW 347 / CW 198 / GW 180    Angel to Relifeagain (Marz)