West Michigan DS dinner

lk1970
on 2/18/12 11:53 pm
Saturday March 3rd we are having a dinner. No time set yet and Im still working on a place but it'll be in the Grand Rapids area. Let me know if you'd like to join us! We do have a group on FB as well! Hope to see you. Significant others are also welcome, pre-op, post op.. we're a pretty friendly group!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

WowMomLol
on 2/19/12 1:58 am - MI
I will happily be in hospital sipping water and walking!!!  I hope to make a future one though. 

P.S. I messaged you about fb.
lk1970
on 2/19/12 9:47 am
I sent you a message back!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

AundreaSmith
on 2/19/12 3:54 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
AundreaSmith
on 2/19/12 4:01 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
I am game!  However, I will be half way through my 2 week pre-op diet.  I guess I could have a water with lemon!  LOL 

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

lk1970
on 2/19/12 9:46 am
Awesome... we'd love to meet you! I was 1 week from my surgery when I went to my first dinner as well, met some great people that helped me along the way!
Please send me a message so we can get you on our FB page.

Lisa

Long2bLittle
on 2/19/12 12:35 pm - Wayland, MI
DS on 04/17/12
 Oh I would have been interested in this, but I already have a previously scheduled commitment.  I would be interested in joining the Facebook page though.  I see you were with Dr. Kemmeter too.  I am waiting on insurance authorization yet.  This week I have three different tests that Dr. White ordered up for me.  So the ball is rolling, but not fast enough for me!  
lk1970
on 2/19/12 7:47 pm
Send me a message and I'll get you info on the FB page!
At least the ball is rolling, hopefully it goes quickly for you!

Lisa

whatthehair
on 3/5/12 10:40 am - Kalamazoo, MI
 I see you are from Wayland , so am I!!!! I grew up here, and graduated from Wayland in 2000!!

If you really knew me, you'd see my heart is honest and pure, your painful words will push me forward on my journey and NOT knock me down! I will succeed this time, for I have the support of a 50 story building, and the love to last a thousand lifetimes! It's time for me to LOVE ME!

AundreaSmith
on 2/19/12 11:36 pm - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
I'd love to join in Facebook, however, I have NOT told my friends (except for one) that I am having this procedure done.  I am very proud of my decision, but I don't want or need the criticism from other people.  Does that make any sense?