***Sunday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

MajorMom
on 2/12/12 7:59 am - VA
Hi guys,

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (60g)
S - steak and egg, bacon and grits, and a protein coffee (30g)
L - protein shake (30g)
S - pistachios
D - leftover shrimp w/garlic sauce and rice
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES: (Vitalady's DS plan w/tweaks to support my labs)
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
omega 3-6-9: done
iron: done
evening batch: starting 

EXERCITES:
none

TANNING:
8 minutes

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

ladydi1970
on 2/12/12 10:46 am - GA
 been a bad bad day

b-grits, scrambled eggs, bacon, all mixed with cheese
s-oatmeal rasin cookie
l-salad from subway (same one from last night)
s-white macad nut cookie
s-protein shake
d-broccoli, rice & cheese casserole

vites: done

Exercites: really? only exercise I got done was from the kitchen to couch, couch to bathroom, to bed, to couch... see what i mean?  Bad bad bad day!!  I feel like a bloated big ole fat COW!!!!!  UGH!!!

Diana   DS Revision from '99 RNY 
UHC Denied Jan'09/APPROVED Feb'09 
DS-SW287; CW/190 GW/152

MajorMom
on 2/12/12 6:07 pm - VA
Whatchadoin' getting into those cookies? Have you thrown them out now?

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

ladydi1970
on 2/13/12 7:20 am - GA
No... "I bought them for my BF!"

UGH!!!  There are 2 more left... and I can hear them SCREAMING MY NAME!!!

BTW...Mother nature is coming, so that's why I seem to be cleaning out the fridge by eating everything.

I feel sick, and bloated.

Diana   DS Revision from '99 RNY 
UHC Denied Jan'09/APPROVED Feb'09 
DS-SW287; CW/190 GW/152

MajorMom
on 2/13/12 7:27 am - VA
Ugh...sorry you're feeling lousy. Understand about the cookies and mother nature.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

tina M.
on 2/12/12 4:17 pm - sciez, France
 Hey all, was known here by laelle but had a stalker a few months back and changed my info.

Over christmas I have gained about 12 pounds and it doesnt seem to be coming off.  I could use a little help if you dont mind.

Will post what i have eaten this evening.  Hope all is well for you majormom you have always bee a great help for me.

MajorMom
on 2/12/12 6:09 pm - VA
Hi there. Sorry you had a problem. A lot has changed around here but I'm here to help if I can. Time to decarb and get back to business, right? Sending you a PM.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!

tina M.
on 2/12/12 6:15 pm - sciez, France
The stalker was not the fault of the website, it was mine.  Yes, the weight gain is part my fault and part the fault of a medication that i was put on for a month.  Hopefully the majority was mine and that the surgery is still gonna work for me to get it off.  Thank you so much, I can use all the help I can get.

yorkieGal
on 2/12/12 10:40 pm, edited 2/12/12 10:41 pm - Clermont, FL
hey Glya, your Ds will work for you girl, just get on that low carb bandwagon with the board - you can do it, we;re here for you!!

Speaking of low carb...I'm doing my best....Last week my weight had shot up to 148lbs!! NOT COOL.... It's interesting that I ate SO little (apart from shakes) when I went home to Uk as I was staying with a friend with only 1 bathroom and she is V squeamish about toilet smells and frankly I would have been embarassed...I have realised that deprivation makes me over eat in the long run. I ate like a fool once I got home to Florida, and I ate rubbish......Hence the weight gain.
I am happy to report thanks to reasonably low carb eating last week (not super strict and no exercise) I lost 4lbs.
Sunday's consumption:
B - large piece breakfast crustless quiche with chorizo, cheese,onions and bell pepper, 2 coffee's with HC and Splenda
S - Brewed "blonde roast" coffee from Starbucks with a splash of HC (not my usual breve due to carbs sigh)
L - Homemade buffalo blue cheese chicken dip, ton of pork rinds, cheese chunks and rotisserie chicken, diet green iced tea
S - fage yoghurt with splenda
D - more buffalo cheese chicklen dip with some large chilled shrimp
S - hot green tea with a sprinkle of berry crystal light (sweetens it and makes it fruity with no sugar!!)
Had a hot bath with candles, face pack ,painted toe nails & nice hot green tea and Ipod playing.....relaxing and gave me a chance to think and unwind...essential for me if I'm going to keep my hands out of the cookie jar!!

Alot better than recent carb consumption and going to do my best to ge some exercise in this week too!!
Love ya all and have a great productive week everyone,

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

MajorMom
on 2/13/12 7:26 am - VA
Good for you for getting back on track and losing 4 pounds this past week. Traveling with a DS can be a bit of a challenge. I'm glad things worked well for you. You rock, Yorkie.

******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!