Met with Dr Stewart...

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/12 9:38 am
Beagle - I jsut accepted your "friend" request. Happy to receive it. Can't wait to hear about your journey.

Donna
texasstar
on 1/25/12 8:44 am
I am almost 3 months out.  Dr.  Stewart was great.  Answered all my questions, including my questions the day before surgery, morning of, and the day of discharge.  After care has been great with his office as well.  If I had not stumbled across this board I would have made the wrong decision.  Thank goodness for this board I found Dr. Stewart and the DS.
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/12 9:37 am
Thanks Texas Star. So glad to hear that you are doing well under his care. Three month out - - good for you. Keep working hard, and please stay in touch.

Donna
BeagleMama
on 1/26/12 7:47 am
Cox envy...SNORT!!

Sending a PM...

Biting my nails off...

Okay, shutting up now!
BeagleMama
pycca
on 1/26/12 1:52 am - Haslet, TX
Congratulations !!  Guess I am getting close to being one of the OLDER ones !! LOL 

I still have no regrets,, he is and does great work !!!

Best wishes !!

Have any more questions,  just ask ! 

Deb
DarcyMad
on 1/29/12 10:41 pm - Cedar Park, TX
Hi there!  I'm also a patient of Doc Stewart and absolutely loved him.  He's just brilliant as a surgeon and i must say that having my DS done was easier than having an IUD put in...LOL.   Never again on that one!  :o)

Anyhow, I'm just over a year out and have surpassed my weight loss goal.  I'm healthy as they come and strive every day to get my protein and vites in and, so far, so good!

You've made a great choice in surgeon and I have no doubt that you'll be pleased with your decision.  Where in TX are you?  I'm in the Austin area.

Darcy
DarcyMad
Surgery Date:  11/15/2010
Jewel506 is my Angel!    Angel to Kristi (Momx4)
Anything that is, or was, began as a dream - Lavagirl