Support Group for DS'ers in AZ?

usandall
on 1/23/12 11:36 am
I have read others attending support groups.  Is there a place I should be looking for them?  I googled but was not successful.  I live in Peoria AZ out side of Phx if any one is aware of any in my area please let me know
Thanks
Donna
stephanie R.
on 1/23/12 12:01 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
 Hello yes there are some in peoria..  the 2nd friday of each month from 7:00-8:30..

stephanie R.
on 1/23/12 12:03 pm - phoenix, AZ
DS on 01/24/12
 SONORAN LIFE SOLUTIONS 13460 N. 94th Dr. K3 Peoria, AZ 85381 (623) 974-3333  I have goone and it was very nice..I will hopefuy  go next month too depending how i feel..
usandall
on 1/23/12 12:08 pm
Thanks I will check it out.  I picked up my certified checks for Dr U and I was given my preop diet which is for 5 days and I thought it would be helpful to reach out and possibly attend a meeting before I pack  up for my ds.  DS on 2/14 preop test 2/13
Donna 
lauriv
on 1/23/12 1:05 pm
I live in chandler and have never been to my surgeons support groups. I wish Peoria wasn't so far away or I'd go! We need to get a group of us Ds'ers in Phoenix together after you are all up and about!

~ Lauri

a_new_mii
on 1/23/12 11:00 pm - AZ
 Lauriv,
You had DS with Juarez too?  I think the man saved my life.  How are you. and when did you have yours?  I think I'm going to try to make it the  next one in Peoria.

Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

lauriv
on 1/27/12 6:04 am

I did have surgery with him. I know he is controversial but he did a great job on me and I'm very happy with it! I had surgery Sept 1 and have lost 67 lbs so far! I am a lightweight so I am about 30 lbs from goal!

I live in Chandler. We gotta get a group of all of us together for lunch! Lorri B lives in Phoenix too and would come. I think it would be great to know some local Ds'ers!

Are you on Facebook OH DS family? That group IS totally private! 

~ Lauri

usandall
on 1/24/12 5:08 am
I would take you up on that for sure.  Since my surgical date is 2/14 I doubt I would be of much benefit to you however in time I would hope I could be. 
Thanks
Donna
usandall
on 1/24/12 5:17 am
Wow looks like there will be a support group on the Fri before my surgery in February.
I am very excited to attend. 
Thanks
Donna
lauriv
on 1/27/12 6:11 am
I wish I had seen this earlier! I can't go tonight! Shoot!Make sure you message me on your surgery date so we know how you're doing! Also let me know if you need anything !

~ Lauri

Most Active