Like to hear from some Dr. Roslin patients...post op

mlleelise
on 1/21/12 3:59 am, edited 1/21/12 12:16 pm
DS on 02/13/12
I would like to hear from any Dr. Roslin DS'ers post op...would like to know if you're satisfied with your weight loss and if you reached goal. If you happen to know the size of the common channel that was used on you, please share this too.
Thanks so much!
Monique A.
on 1/21/12 11:54 pm - NY
 I am sure Roslin Pts don't lurk around here as much as previously
However he does standards alimentary and common Channel limb lengths does not customize it to u personally with that said overwhelming most do very well
I am a revision so an exception and only 6 months out at that
He is a great surgeon and an great resource of information
Easy access to him as well
As fab doc to have on your side
Cant say anything negative about my experience
U can attend the support mtg and meet his post op and speak to them directly

Hands down the best surgeon pick/decision for me
He very skilled was able to do rny to ds revision lap now that is impressive
mlleelise
on 1/22/12 8:24 am
DS on 02/13/12
mlleelise
on 1/22/12 9:16 am
DS on 02/13/12
Is there another place where they 'lurk?' On another board?  I sent you a private message too Thanks!
Frankie
on 1/22/12 10:49 am - NY
 I'm a Roslin patient will be 4 months post-op revision and I've lost 57 lbs so far. I've had no complications. He does standard common channel unless your a higher bmi and you discuss this with him. 

mel1964
on 1/22/12 11:35 pm
i also suggest going to the support groups, they are very informative and you can meet many of his patients, just go to the lenox hill website for the schedule, he and his staff will answer any questions via phone or in person, i am very satistified with my experience.

mlleelise
on 1/23/12 12:28 am
DS on 02/13/12
Thanks for your input!  I live up by Albany, so unfortunately it isn't feasible to go to the support group meetings in NYC. So, the forums are so important to me.
Thanks again.
divakay2
on 1/23/12 1:10 am
Hi,
I live in the capital district also had my revision with Dr Roslin.There a few of his patients in the area and did very well almost I'm 4mos out and 48lbs down and that was with a 1 month stall he's a great surgeon...................................Kenya
Most Active