Dr Greenbaum

hoofer4life
on 1/16/12 11:26 am - columbus, OH
Does anyone know if Dr. Greenbaum is doing RNY to DS revisions? If so, is he in NJ? 
mrsannie
on 1/16/12 8:02 pm
Hi, I am a patient of Dr. Greenbaum.  He is in Willingboro, NJ (around the corner from Lourdes Hospital.)  He does do RNY to DS conversions.  I had a failed Crap-Band revision to a DS but many of his patients are RNY to DS.

He is a good Dr. but they are very busy in his office so you have to constantly remind them and him, but overall my experience was good.

PM me if you want more info.

Good luck!  :)

Nothing will change if you don't have the courage to change it!
      And stop calling me "Shirley!"    
larra
on 1/17/12 12:21 am - bay area, CA
Last I heard, he was being very particular about RNY to DS revisions, with decisions based at least in part on how the original RNY was done. For some patients, he was refusing RNY to DS and recommending revision to ERNY instead. You will need your operative report from the prior surgery for sure.
     If he won't do a true revision to DS for you, your next closest alternative would be Dr. Roslin in NY. Other excellent choices would include Drs. Rabkin or Keshishian, both in CA, or Dr. Gagner in Montreal. So depending on your individual cir****tances, Dr. Greenbaum might or might not be a great resource for you, and you might need to do some traveling.

Larra
walter A.
on 1/17/12 10:26 am - lafayette, NJ
DR ANTHONE IN OMAHA dose revision, but has strict criteria also,  he did my complex  surgery when no other except dr gagner would do it. which was not a option.