Please Keep Danni in Your Thoughts Today

Lisa R.
on 1/11/12 12:37 am, edited 1/11/12 2:39 am - UT
I would like to offer my home for her hubby to stay in if he'd like. We live in the Salt Lake area, and are convenient to most hospitals. If Danni's in St. Mark's, we're 15 minutes away. Danni and I have the same surgeon, and her surgery was about 10 days after mine. Please contact me via phone at XXX-XXX-XXXX to have me help out in any way.

larra
on 1/11/12 1:16 am - bay area, CA
Lisa, how very kind of you to offer your help to Danni and her husband!
    But I would recommend that you edit out your phone number, and instead send it to MajorMom or EN in a pm. There are some wacko folks on the internet, even on sites like OH that appear safe, and it's best not to post this publicly.

Larra
Elizabeth N.
on 1/11/12 2:30 am - Burlington County, NJ
Got the number and made phone contact, thanks. Now please delete your number, cuz this isn't safe to leave out in public :-).

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:50 am
Prayers for Danni and her husband. The tougher the guy, the harder it is to see a loved one in trouble and not be able to directly help. 
galla1
on 1/11/12 2:18 am
 I was very shocked to read this. She's a fighter though!! Prayers and thoughts with her and her family.. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Lisa R.
on 1/11/12 2:43 am - UT
 I got the voicemail message from EN, and removed my phone info from the forum posts I made. I'd like to be able to contact Danni, but without a hospital patient code, I can not call her through the hospital switchboard. (I think mine was 9898 when I was in there, but I imagine everyone has a different one.) 

If someone speaks with her, and she'd like me to contact her, please private message me her cell phone number or give her mine to call. 

Offer of a free room still stands even if it's for her mom, or whomever, and anything else I can do to be of help. 

Thanks for getting back with me, E!
MajorMom
on 1/11/12 5:52 am - VA
It's great of you to offer to help. Love this community.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny