Nature Made vitamins

lamp35
on 1/6/12 5:25 am
Im still in the pre-op stage, so Im not in the know about the vitamin regimen yet......but Rite Aid drugstores have the Nature Made vitamins on BOGO this week.

Does anyone use this brand? if so, which of them do you use?
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 1/6/12 7:13 am, edited 1/6/12 7:14 am
I love BOGO sales.

I use Centrum as a comparative baseline, and what ever vitamins I get, I like them to have close the the same things. Maybe a bit more or less, but not too much missing stuff. If I can't find a good sale, I like the Costco/Kirkland brand vitamins. They are about the same vitamin-wise as Centrum, but something like $12 for 300 caplets. There are occasionally coupons for those, but it's a good deal anyway.

There are on line places that have good prices and frequent sales like Puritans Pride, but you need to be careful when getting individual supplements there, since some things don't work as well for us. 

I still buy many things from Vitalady, firstly because her prices are always reasonable, but more importantly because she carries the stuff that works for us, like the dry fat solubles A,D,E and K, and in doses we need. Some things are just too hard to get any where close, so you have to plan ahead and order that stuff before you run out. 

I think you may still find a better price on the vitamins than the Nature Mades, but mainly because I buy such big bottles of everything. So yah, the Nature Mades should be fine if their numbers are fairly close to what is in Centrum.