Yehuda's Mom

lauriv
on 1/6/12 1:28 am

Lynne,

Im so sorry for your loss. I'm heartbroken over this. I have enjoyed reading Yehudas posts here on OH and had become friends with him on Facebook.

I had been going through a hard time and I was surprised by his kindness. He sent me a private message on Facebook and we talked. When I was finished talking to him I told my husband I hoped our 19 year old son would mature the next few years to become as kind and wonderful as Yehuda was! 

That is what stands out the most to me in reading people talking about him. It seems over and over people mentioning they were the recipients of his kindness! You had done a fine job raising a amazing son and someone you can be proud of!

His death is a great loss to us all. I pray for you and all his loved ones for peace and comfort  during this tragic time. 

Thank you for sharing your wonderful son with us, even of for a short time! 

Lauri 

~ Lauri

colene
on 1/6/12 1:30 am
Thank you for coming here and allowing us to share your sons memory. Yehuda was a wonderful, kind, caring, and compassionate young man whom has touched many hearts during his time. May your family find peace and comfort in the weeks to come and may Yehuda rest in peace.
Frostbite25
on 1/6/12 1:43 am
Lynn,

My deepest apologies for your loss. I know that no words can sooth the pain after the loss of a child, I hope that you can find some peace in knowing that you raised an amazing man! He was a great person and we will be deeply missed in our community. His journey inspired me during my weight loss battle and gave me hope. He always had a smile to share with others, always had kind and encouraging words. I will never forget Yehuda! He truly touched many lives. May he rest in peace.

Thank you for taking the time to contacting us.

Maria C.

WLS: Total lost 260 lbs - 03/14/11 Duodenal Switch with Dr. Mitchel Roslin
PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Dr. Sauceda's Patient Group - Click here to Join

amccu18007
on 1/6/12 2:56 am - Newark, DE
Lynn, you raised a wonderful son! He was sincere and compassionate and touched everyone around him. He will be greatly missed.
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

beemerbeeper
on 1/6/12 3:36 am - AL
I am so sorry for your loss.  Yehuda was a friend to so many people here.  The work he did to tell people about their surgical options probably prevented untold people from having the wrong surgery for them.

I loved him and miss him terribly.  I can't imagine what his family is going through.

~Becky in Alabama

newyorkbitch
on 1/6/12 3:53 am
People - LynnLB is not Yehuda's mom. Yehuda's mom is named Chaya Groden.  LynnLB has been a member here since July.  The family is still sitting shiva.  Be cautious.  
Huneypie
on 1/6/12 4:40 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
LynnLB
on 1/7/12 12:55 pm - CA
BeSwitched
on 1/7/12 9:46 pm, edited 1/7/12 9:48 pm

Lynn,

I hope that the doubts as to your identity that have been expressed by some have not hurt you in any way.

The people in our weight loss surgery community feel protective toward Yehuda's memory, and it is a testament to the affection we feel for him that some are being cautious.

I believe you are who you say you are, and I wish you well.

May Yehuda's memory be a blessing.

Alyson

*edited for spelling

LynnLB
on 1/8/12 8:50 am - CA
 Amen, thank you Alyson and everyone!