Yehuda's Mom

* Nicole *
on 1/5/12 8:50 pm
Lynn,

Terribly sorry for your loss. Yehuda & I talked quite frequently prior to and after his revision. He was a good friend. And had so much life ahead of him.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

MsVRJ
on 1/5/12 9:49 pm
My heart is heavy at hearing this sad news.  Since I heard of Yehuda's passing I have been trying to make sense out of this.  The only thing I can think of is how important it is to make every moment count.  We do not know how long we will live but we owe it to our Creator to make our time here count.  It only takes a moment to be kind, offer an encouraging word, share information, or simply to listen with empathy.  We all have the power to impact each others lives if we choose to do so.  Yehuda was very kind to me and posted an encouraging message on a day I was truly struggling and I will be eternally grateful, for his kindness and thoughtfulness.  May those that knew him and loved him find peace and comfort.  May he rest in peace.  Thank you Yehuda for showing kindness to this stranger, it mattered then and it always will.

May God comfort you among the other mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.

MsVee
Frankie
on 1/5/12 10:47 pm - NY
Your son was a ray of light.  He always had a kind word and was very supportive on this board.  He will be greatly missed.  Praying that you and your family will be comforted during this time.

RIP Yehuda.

Frankie (aka Fran)

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/12 10:50 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
You raised an AMAZING son who will never be forgotten.
Nicolle
on 1/5/12 11:00 pm, edited 1/5/12 5:30 pm
For the short time that most of us knew Yehuda, he made quite an impression on us with his intelligence, passion and hopeful nature. He will be missed by all here.

I wish you and your family peace during this very trying time and in the days ahead.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/12 11:05 pm
We have all been deeply affected by his passing.  He was a special human being.

My deepest condolences.

Sharon
larra
on 1/5/12 11:43 pm - bay area, CA
Yehuda was loved here for his kindness, compassion and caring. He was smart and funny and just a wonderful, wonderful person. 
     My deepest sympathies to you and his family on this great loss.

Larra
cbarker
on 1/6/12 12:11 am - TX
You raised an an awesome son. I'm a big fan of Yehuda. I reread his old post and it's amazing how he matured. He was so compassionate and caring. My time on these boards is going to be alot less enjoyable with his absence. Please find comfort in fact he touch alot of souls. Rest in Peace Yehuda.

kj80230
on 1/6/12 12:30 am
Lynn,
 I am so sorry for your loss. Yehuda was an amazing guy and I am sure you were proud of him. He was so supportive and positive. His thoughtful words and kind soul will not be forgotten.

May you find peace in knowing how much he was loved and how much he will be missed.
Kj
  ~Kj ~                                       My   is Betty (bldeck)                 277/268/174/150  
                     Lab Rat Data     HW/SW/CW/GW

Aasect .org
on 1/6/12 1:21 am
I am so sorry for your loss. May you and your family find comfort in G-d's plan. 

Your son was a very special young man who took his time to patiently explain what he'd been through and how it would benefit me. From what I've read and what I'm seeing on these boards I know that he often helped others with their decisions. You raised a fine young man and we mourn his passing.