Yehuda's Mom

LynnLB
on 1/5/12 1:57 pm - CA
 I want to thank you all  for your kind words of love and support for Yehuda, may he rest in peace. I would appreciate being in touch with people who were close to him. 
YeahItsCase
on 1/5/12 2:16 pm
We all so appreciate you coming here to post.  Yehuda meant a lot to many people here.  There is also a large post with condolences on the other board which many are using..you will see it here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Thank you again

BeSwitched
on 1/5/12 2:34 pm

Thank you for posting. Yehuda was loved by so many of us.

I always looked forward to his posts here, and enjoyed having him as a friend on Facebook as well.. 

Yehuda's obvious intelligence and passionate commitment to helping others who struggle as he struggled was admirable.

What I enjoyed most about Yehuda was his kindness and compassion. He also had a wonderful sense of humor which made me laugh and smile. Like me, Yehuda was an animal lover, which, in my opinion, showed what a good soul he was.  

A light has gone from all our lives.

I am forever changed for the better having enjoyed Yehuda's presence in the weight loss surgery community and in my life. He will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace,, Yehuda, and thank you for being a friend.

Alyson

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 1/5/12 3:01 pm
Yehuda was such a special person. He was so passionate about helping and inspiring others, and he was very loved in this community. May his memory be a blessing.
J G.
on 1/5/12 3:09 pm
Yehuda was such a great guy.  He really contributed here, always helping others.  May you find inner strength during this difficult time.  - Jenny
PattyL
on 1/5/12 3:19 pm
 You raised a wonderful son.  He will be missed here and everywhere else in this world.  He was a caring and compassionate person who had much to contribute.

I read his obituary a couple days after he passed away and hoped his parents had a good support system and wished you well.
Huneypie
on 1/5/12 3:48 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Hi Lynn, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Yehuda touched more lives than any of us can imagine. 
lk1970
on 1/5/12 7:53 pm
My thoughts are with you and your family....

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Blank Out
on 1/5/12 7:58 pm
 I am so terribly sorry for your loss!  He will be missed here!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

scoob
on 1/5/12 8:07 pm - Somerset, KY
I am so sorry for your loss. Yehuda was a great guy. He was always quick to help and had a very positive attitude. He will be greatly missed!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"