Too many missing people!!

fullhousemom
on 1/5/12 6:07 am
Where is HoneyBadger?  You were trying out some new protein powder and had problems with soy!
HeatherLynn - you and your significant other had your DSes together!  You weren't doing as well as he was.  Jeanne- you just had your DS in December?  How are you!

I wonder if you are all ok and worry a bit when I dont see you on either forum.  If you read this, let us lnow you are ok!
Fran-I Am
on 1/5/12 6:53 am
They are probably playing in the other sand box. I hear the sand is cleaner there. I'll be there too when my new puter gets here. This phone is a killer with oher boards.

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
fullhousemom
on 1/5/12 7:03 am
 I am on both boards and havent seen them there either!  Hopefully they will check in!
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/12 10:23 am
* Gail R *
on 1/5/12 7:37 am - SF Bay Area, CA
Sadly, it seems to be somewhat typical behavior for new DSers to post nonstop and then drop out. I worry even more about our regulars when they disappear. I wish people would have the courtesy to follow up on their posts, especially when they come here asking for advice about DS problems. It would be nice to know what worked for them.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

gak
on 1/5/12 8:42 am
Revision on 06/21/13

Yes it is so sad what has happened here on OH . I try to keep up both places, but it sure is hard !

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

norahs_here
on 1/5/12 9:06 am
I just had breakfast with Jean today.  She looks awesome and has lost 25 lbs.  She is her usual smiley, perky self. 
~~Never regret something that once made you smile~~

Sharon  (norah's spelled backwards!)
fullhousemom
on 1/5/12 9:15 am
 Thanks for the update on Jean. I am headed for my 3 month checkup with Dr L on Monday and was going to ask about her. I didnt think they would really tell me anything though for privacy purposes. I am glad to know she is doing well!
norahs_here
on 1/5/12 9:17 am
I have an appt. too on Monday.  I think it's at 10 or 10:45.  
~~Never regret something that once made you smile~~

Sharon  (norah's spelled backwards!)
fullhousemom
on 1/5/12 9:31 am
 Too funny!  My appt is at 10:30!  I will look for you!  My name is Dawn.