angie50
on 1/3/12 8:45 pm - United Kingdom
Hi I am new on here and had DS 28th november in England , there doesn't seem to be so many DS'rs over here so i thought I would look for a site which had some . I hope you don't mind me joining you and if I have any questions which seem silly I apologise but can't seem to get them here. Thanks very much  :)
Elizabeth N.
on 1/3/12 10:17 pm - Burlington County, NJ
You will find many DS veterans who were recently here, but no longer, at the link in my sig. Welcome :-).

Sheanie
on 1/3/12 10:20 pm
Ditto what EN posted.  You will be so glad you found our site.  This one is dying from censorship.  All the long-time veterans have been punished here for telling the truth. 

You should be able to find fellow DSers in your area if you post in the Introductions section, and put your country/location in your screen name.

I.  am.  not.  a.  doctor.

HW 250ish  SW 219  CW 110  LW 100

Tina.D
on 1/3/12 10:22 pm - TX
Welcome aboard. There are many here who can give you support and information on your journey.

There are many sites on the internet to gather info, please don't feel you are ever limited to one.

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/12 11:53 pm
Welcome!

There are some DSer's from your neck of the woods at the site EN mentioned.

See you there!
clpeltz
on 1/4/12 1:37 am

Welcome Angie!  Also check out the link in my siggy!

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

a_new_mii
on 1/4/12 3:54 am - AZ
Like EN said......You will probably find MORE help on the "other site"  look in my signature.  

Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

maryc543
on 1/4/12 4:41 am
Welcome....  there are a few posters from the UK on here....   AND the questions, concerns, vitamin supplements, food inqueries, etc are the same no matter where your surgery was done!  Congrats, hope you are recovered nicely, and post any questions you have.  We'll try to answer them.   Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Fade2Pink
on 1/4/12 6:32 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Welcome to your DS!  I hope your recovery is going well for you.  There is a lot of information to be learned about the DS lifestyle.  If you have not already, please check out dsfacts.com - best wishes to you.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

NoMore B.
on 1/4/12 9:09 am
V Look V