Still feels wierd losing weight over the holidays!

ChristyTal
on 1/1/12 2:41 pm
Well, this is my third holiday season with my DS.  I fully admit, I ate everything I wanted to this season, including the box of Godiva chocolates hubby got me. 

Still, I lost around six pounds.  Does sweet consumption every MAKE you lose?  This is the biggest dip I've had for a while

hw 333/gw 160/cw 151 

Oh, yeah, I LOVE MY DS!!!!!!!!

MajorMom
on 1/1/12 6:10 pm - VA
Happy New Year! That's great about the weight loss, Christy, keep enjoying your DS. I think shaking things up every now and then is a good thing and may help you lose a bit for a short time, but sugar all the time not so much. Good to see you.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Gracie P.
on 1/1/12 10:46 pm - Mansfield, OH
Hi Friend!  Glad to see you on here.  I've been on but just haven't posted much... I guess they would call that lurking!  6 lbs!  Great!  Do you want to lose much more?  I am down to 150 (lost about 12 lbs. with all of these medical problems I've been going through.  I really don't want to lose any more. I am sitting here eating my Kroger, Carbmaster yogurt that you got me onto.  Thanks!  We need to get together soon!  Meet at Cracker Barrel some Saturday?

Talk to you soon!  Congratulations my Skinny Friend! 

Gracie                                          
- 165 lbs. total!                     Updated 4/7/13

ChristyTal
on 1/2/12 6:16 am
Hey girl! 

No, I'm not looking to lose more, I'm at 150 and my goal was 160.  I figure with plastics I'll be at 140.

I'm headed to Belize tmw (Tues) for almost all of January on a mission trip.  Yay! 

Let's get together when I get back...maybe go RIDING?  :-).

Love ya, Christy

yorkieGal
on 1/3/12 1:48 am - Clermont, FL
I know!
It's so weird when I sit here watching all the Tv ad's for weight loss programs for the new year and every magazine you pick up has some kind of diet plan in it - pre DS I would be starting (or breaking) a new diet by now!!

I ate everything I wanted over the holidays and lost a couple of pounds too! I love my DS!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!