Two Year Surgiversary--Photo Whoring

kirmy
on 12/28/11 7:59 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
You're beautiful.

Come over to the other board so we can hang.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/11 7:30 am
Danke my Kirmage...I'm on there already, I just haven't had time to hang. Father in law with congestive heart failure cut our trip to Ohio short, and it's been crazy ever since. He's slated for quad bypass early next week once they get the fluid in his lungs under control. Once things are stable again, I'll hop on board.
Larissa P.
on 12/28/11 9:55 am - Denton, TX
You are very photogenic. How awesome are you?
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/11 7:31 am
Larissa I have NEVER been called photogenic in my life. You busted my photo uh... genics.
Naked_Lizard
on 12/28/11 3:15 pm - West Haven, UT
Havent been on much but wanted to say you LOOK amazing. Congrats on 2 years AND the rest of your life.
Toni
HW/298 ~ SW/285 ~ CW/161~ GW/140
OnederLand & Century Club - 11/29/2010

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/11 7:31 am
Thanks NL, and get back on here and post more!
lk1970
on 12/28/11 8:08 pm
Wow... pictures do speak a thousand words... you've done an amazing job and you look so happy!! Congrats to you!!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/11 7:33 am
Thanks! Speaking of speaking pictures, holy **** woman...have you looked in the mirror lately?! I bet you turn men into mouth breathers and knuckle draggers! Yowza!
Julie R.
on 12/28/11 9:20 pm - Ludington, MI
 I am grinning from ear.  I think you are just about the cutest little thing around.   Some people have that "bariatric look" where you can tell that they've lost large amounts of weight.  You don't.   You look like you've never been overweight a day in your life - and *****y and happy to boot.  Congratulations, Eileen - I can't believe it's been two years!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/11 7:36 am
Julie, that is the most awesome thing to me about my DS...I've been so lucky to not have the "look" and at almost 49 years old, that's saying a lot! *lol* And from one cutie to another, thanks so much for all your help on this board... I always love reading and learning from you.   And I'm so damn jealous you have your own personal chef...BUT! My mother in law is a retired chef who taught her son well.... if I can get him in the kitchen now and then my life would be complete.