2 weeks out.

-Amanda-
on 12/26/11 4:59 am
Yay guys, I made it Im 2 weeks out and still
on a liquid soft sorta diet.
Ive been doing really good , weell i think i have lost 18 pounds since surgery.
Question though does it ever NOT work for anyone?
 Im so afraid to eat. Afraid the weight loss will stop, my family watches everything i do to see if this is going to work or not , you know how family can be . You always have the ones that know everything but has never been to scholl for it. hahaha
I do just love to come to this site to see the before and afters, it makes me soo happy for all of you and how far youve come. it is just amazing to see the happiness in the faces.
pktwatch
on 12/26/11 6:17 am
It works for everyone but you need to be careful what you eat with your new stomach and with carbs and sugars after. Most of the vets moved to  http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi you may get more replies there......

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

-Amanda-
on 12/26/11 6:19 am
Thank you
beemerbeeper
on 12/26/11 7:04 am - AL
See my signature. And find my latest post for newbies and lurkers for criticaal links and info.

buffalobillsfan
on 12/26/11 7:06 am - CA
Dont' worry about what others think of you right now.  You will get the results and they will see that.  This is like nothing you have done before so it will be new for everyone.  Focus on liquids and proteins for now so you don't get dehydrated or lose muscle mass.  Do not fear food nor eating.  You will change physically, emotionally and mentally.  Get them used to the new you by only worrying about yourself.  Don't allow people to police your food nor comment on your diet.  This will work for you!!!! 

Cheers,
Cathy

Valerie G.
on 12/27/11 2:54 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
I've met only one gal who didn't come close to goal, but got to a size 14, which still isn't too shabby.  She and her doc just don't get why she stopped dead right there.  Another woman I know stopped at size 14-16, however she refused to give up her chocolate cake and other precious sweets, no matter what. 

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

JazzyOne9254
on 12/27/11 4:28 am, edited 12/27/11 4:29 am
-Amanda-

The one thing I would say to you - don't get obsessed by what the number on the size tag says.

Many DSer's would be wearing smaller sizes, especially us SMO's, were it not for all the loose skin hanging.

Unfortunately, I'll likely be too old for skin removal by the time I can pay for it, unless I win the lotto!  I don't have any issues that would make it medically necessary.

I'm a size 14 in jeans (down from tight cotton knit 30/32 plus size pants, couldn't find a pair of jeans to fit!)
10-12 everywhere else...and sometimes smaller, and I'm very happy with that! 
keliblue
on 12/28/11 12:41 am - Georgetown, CA
I'm a constant grazer.. the more I eat (protien ) the more I loose.. STILL and I'm 18 months out..  started at 225 and am down to 113.. lost 2 pounds over the holiday    Eat sister.. your body needs it !!

FAITH..TRUST & PIXIE DUST.....

-Amanda-
on 12/29/11 9:22 am
Thanks all,
Does anyone by change know the pina colada protein drink mix?
Im getting very sick of the chocolate one.