OT brief update

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/11 10:23 am - Lafayette, IN
first of all, thank you all very much for your concern. i do understand that i have to take care of myself to be able to take care of anyone else. i am receiving meical care and am taking care of myself. physically today has been better. i am taking all my meds and supplements like i am supposed to. i am eating the best that i can and am doing pretty well with adding protein shakes. my cough is almost gone. i am pushing extra fluids. people here have started picking up the slck and 90% of them are very supportive. i am going thru some emotional stuff that i will be sharing and asking input about very soon but i have to wait till after Christmas.
Paula R.
on 12/24/11 10:37 am - Portland, OR
I dont really know of your situation, but I can say that I am glad to know you are feeling better.  I hope whatever emotional things you are going through are not causing you too much grief.  I wish you continued peace and good health.
My signature is in the witness protection program

larra
on 12/24/11 11:47 am - bay area, CA
So glad you're doing better. Take good care of yourself during this difficult time, and a lot of other things will fall into place.

larra
goodkel
on 12/26/11 4:28 am
You can drop the ball on the dishes, the cleaning, the cooking, the entertaining, but please don't drop the ball on your health.

I'm glad to see you made it to Christmas Eve, but I would like another update.

I've been worried about you.

Pneumonia is a sneaky killer and takes advantage of the physically weak and compromised immune systems (ie: your other infections).
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"