What is going on over here?

Paula R.
on 12/29/11 2:41 am - Portland, OR
If this person caused you so much trauma and pain, why on earth would you leave the one place where you are guaranteed not to find her, go through the process of signing up at an entirely new website where the person who terrifies you is known to be found, and then try to immediately start picking a fight with the person who bothers you so much?

My signature is in the witness protection program

stormechaser
on 12/29/11 10:15 am
DS on 06/08/17
She didn't cause me trauma and pain. She just turned me off of this particular area of OH.

I went to the other board becuause I didn't realize what had happened here, and when I realized what had happened, I deleted myself from the other site and came back to OH.

VSG TO DS Revision on June 8, 2017.

Surgeon: Dr. Philip Schauer at Cleveland Clinic
Current Weight: 280 lbs

Regained to: 312lbs
Lowest after VSG: 249lbs
Highest Weight ever: 330lbs

Paula R.
on 12/29/11 10:27 am - Portland, OR
The way the reply layout goes is kind of confusing.  Just wanted to assure you that what I said just above you wasnt directed at you.  Sorry for any confusion with that.

zuzupetals2u2
on 12/29/11 2:43 am - Sedona, AZ
lol She doesn't terrify me and obviously there are other people of value there too.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Paula R.
on 12/29/11 3:33 am - Portland, OR
And yet...the focus of attention doesnt appear to be on the other people of value there too.