Hi all!!! Merry Christmas...and back on track.

ladydi1970
on 12/24/11 7:57 am - GA
First....Merry Christmas....Happy Holidays to all!  If you don't celebrate this time of year....HAPPY DAYS OFF FROM WORK! (Hopefully!)

Time to get back on track for me.

I've lost touch with the group, and that's part of my problem.

I've gained 30+ lbs and I'm not a happy girl. My jeans are too tight, I have a muffin top.  I refuse to go to a size 12 jeans.  Ain't gonna happen!

So, I'm starting BEFORE the New Year, because I don't "believe" in New Years Resolutions, so my goal is to get back into my size 8 jeans, and 6's, and maybe even the 4's. 

So no whining here.  Just determination. 

To the ones that's been in my shoes.  what's a good way to "kick it off"?  The days of being able to eat anything are over over over.

Labs are good.  I snack on protein stuff (ham, chicken, salami, cheese, pepperoni, etc.).  I get plenty of protein every day.  I think I just allow too much "crap" such as bread, even though it's wheat.  (White flour still, even this far out, does bad bad BAD things to me.  I don't even want to be in the room with me!!!  It's grossssss!)

Be safe over the holdiays/days off!

Diana   DS Revision from '99 RNY 
UHC Denied Jan'09/APPROVED Feb'09 
DS-SW287; CW/190 GW/152

MajorMom
on 12/24/11 8:10 am - VA
You too, LadyDi. You can do this. Come post on the daily Bites & Vites. A little accountability might help.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

scoob
on 12/24/11 10:29 am - Somerset, KY
Good luck!! You can do it!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

gak
on 12/24/11 10:56 am
Revision on 06/21/13
if I can do it ... ANYONE can !   Good luck, it is really not that hard ! Merry Christmas to you as well. I am so far behind... I have been swamped with work and real life issues.

If anyone is still thinking of cruising, follow the link in siggy line... We are showing them how we cruise ! Going to rock that big ship once again ! 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Amy W.
on 12/24/11 12:07 pm - Buckeye, AZ
OMG I feel exactly the same way! Good luck to you!!! You can do it!!!!  

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."