You have to love it when adults act like children

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/11 10:10 am
PamLovesLime
on 12/25/11 12:52 pm - IN
 Congrats on starting a totally worthless thread! Get over yourself. It's no wonder people have gone elsewhere if dribble like this is all there is..
Pamelalalala
Switched on Feb 9, 2011! 

Tina.D
on 12/26/11 2:29 am - TX
I'm looking for threads and help YOU have started PamLovesLime, I can't find them.  Please point me to the assistance and topics you have started.

Paula R.
on 12/26/11 6:14 am, edited 12/26/11 8:32 am - Portland, OR
And what you have started here IS helping?  Helping people do what...exercise their annoyance at pointless trouble stirring drama?  Personally, I dont see how "neener neener, Im letting no one learn from my experiences or my insurance law experiences" garbage is helping anyone either.   Before you start getting on anyone else, ask yourself what exactly you are doing. 

Pam is right, this is a totally worthless thread.
My signature is in the witness protection program

Tina.D
on 12/26/11 10:04 am - TX
Paula, it was to the people of the "other board" who have blocked me.  They are the ones who are unwilling to learn from those who don't always agree with their way or the highway attitude.

I am always willing to share my experience and knowledge.  I don't profess to know everything nor am I a clinical professional, all I can share is my experience which because of my age (50) is different than someone younger.

It takes all sorts of places to find information and I put mine out typically on FB because it is less confrontational and honestly, who needs that.

Life is too short to be stressed, we have all had this surgery for our own reasons and we all have issues that are similar and different at the same time.  The key is finding what works and tweaking it to each person's individual needs. 

Paula R.
on 12/26/11 11:05 am - Portland, OR
But if they have blocked you, they arent going to have heard what you said here anyway.  Many are gone and have moved on.  But it seems like even in their absence, they are still generating a ton of discussion. 

This is actually the first time I recall you saying anything about who specifically you were addressing this comment to.  To those of us who havent blocked you, you have to at least be able to see the confrontational tone you took here.  All we saw was you accusing adults of acting like children and how you werent going to share your experiences or insurance experience with anyone. 

I also saw a jab taken at someone who just expressed an opinion that this was a pointless thread.  In light of the fact that you had already stated you were blocked by a great number of the people you were addressing your post to, it is somewhat pointless in the most basic definition of the term.   You also called someone's posting history into question in regards to what she has done to help, which opens others to questioning yours.  If it can be dished, it must be able to be taken as well...correct?  And in my honest opinion, this isnt doing much to help anyone either.   This is something that I object to.   I feel everyone's opinions and thoughts and feelings are valid, even if its something that I particularly dont agree with personally.
My signature is in the witness protection program

Tammy D.
on 12/26/11 8:58 am
Tina.D: 

I can't find any of your posts as your membership is completely private.

I clk on your name, I get nothing.  So, its worth what?

Century Club: Thanksgiving Day 25November2010  I am truly grateful
Diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, and GERD resolved along the way. 
Onederland:  Citizen & permanent resident 17Dec2010  
'Normal' BMI range reached 26July2011
18 Month Surgiversary 148# BMI 23  26Nov2011

··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··
   ·><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>·
   ··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··><((((º>··snorkel··