You have to love it when adults act like children

"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/26/11 9:53 pm - Houston, TX
On December 26, 2011 at 7:13 PM Pacific Time, Elizabeth N. wrote:
No. She came here to defend the wacko ex nut as an early postop. She was about this useful and charming then as well.
Plus she has a terrible case of lastworditis and doesn't understand the phrase "I'm done with you."

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

newyorkbitch
on 12/26/11 10:24 pm
 Elizabeth N. means that Tina D. came here to defend Dana the RD.  She was not talking about me.

But to be clear:  Tina D. is a post-op,  she is a patient of Dr. Spiegel,  she has been posting here for a while now.

Dr Spiegel's former RD is named Dana,  she no longer posts here.

They are not the same person.  

And I am not "defending" anyone.  I don't really care what Tina D. has to say,  and Dana has been discredited here for some time.

I am simply of the opinion that mocking somebody's appearance,  especially on this board,  is completely out of line.  We all, every single one of us here,  have issues in that area.

Feel free to continue to respond to me.  That's entirely up to you.
"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/26/11 10:34 pm - Houston, TX
And I rest my case. She just can't stop herself:

newyork*****
Michel Gagner DS (03/06/00) Member Since: 06/03/10
[Latest Posts]

Elizabeth N. means that Tina D. came here to defend Dana the RD.  She was not talking about me.

But to be clear:  Tina D. is a post-op,  she is a patient of Dr. Spiegel,  she has been posting here for a while now.

Dr Spiegel's former RD is named Dana,  she no longer posts here.

They are not the same person.  

And I am not "defending" anyone.  I don't really care what Tina D. has to say,  and Dana has been discredited here for some time.

I am simply of the opinion that mocking somebody's appearance,  especially on this board,  is completely out of line.  We all, every single one of us here,  have issues in that area.

Feel free to continue to respond to me.  That's entirely up to you.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

newyorkbitch
on 12/26/11 10:45 pm
 Apparently nor can you.  And I'm not the one who said "I'm done with you."  But as I said,  feel free to keep responding if you'd like.   Just try not to mock anyone's appearance when you do.
Tina.D
on 12/24/11 11:34 am - TX
Actually I was quiet because we were enjoying Christmas eve.  Our tradition is that we deliver some presents to residents at a couple nursing homes then enjoy services at our church.

Yes, I have had surgery, a year ago yesterday as a matter of fact and yes, I have lost 185 pounds so far and yes Dr Spiegel was my surgeon.

No, I am not his former RD.

But please, enjoy your positiveness, it is very inviting of you.

Merry Christmas

clpeltz
on 12/24/11 6:58 am

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

Paula R.
on 12/24/11 10:30 am, edited 12/24/11 10:31 am - Portland, OR
Yeah, children are decidedly cold and completely unfuzzy. 

Maybe you could have said something like having to love it when adults act like reptiles?  Snakes arent very inviting.  Crocs are definitely not warm (unless they are basking in the sun) and they are decidedly not fuzzy. Id have totally paid attention to your thread then.  Id be all like "holy cow, she is totally right.  People acting like reptiles are totally unwarm (unless they are crocodiles basking in the sun) and completely unfuzzy."   Its stuff like that that makes a person sit up and take notice!

Just doing my part to pay it forward.  I got bit by a snake once.  I can totally attest to their uninviting nature.  Unless you count it inviting itself to aerate my skin.  Darned no limbed, slithery, scaly jacka**.  But I digress...

Im suffering major bouts of depression right now because I am not able to learn from your experiences.  And your knowledge of insurance law?  Damn, why you gotta be so mean!  Do you know secret things that my own bar-admitted attorney that I pay good money for doesnt know?

All this wondering is gonna keep me awake at night for sure 

My signature is in the witness protection program

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/11 3:26 am
Raven300
on 12/25/11 6:06 am
 You know....

I like this board. It has helped me from the pre surgery stages when I was trying to decide what to have. It helped me when I didnt know what to eat in the early out stages or why flour products made me run to the toilet ever 2 seconds. This board provided support when my PCP didn't think my falling lab numbers were important and the members here helped me adjust my vitamins and source them myself.

Stop trolling the board. Stop trying to cause problems. OP, follow your own advice.

This is an important resource for people pre and post surgery. Try not to ruin it.

There is another resource now available for the DSer on the net and that isnt a bad thing. 
Tina.D
on 12/25/11 8:24 am - TX
Raven,  congrats on your successes.

Information is a good thing.

Spamming isn 't.  If people aren't happy here they have an option - but trolling other sites to boost their numbers - that's pretty lame.

They can easily provide the information here but they choose not to abide by the rules, that's sad but that's their choice.

I find it humorous that I am accused of not even having had the surgery, like someone would lie about this.  I find it humorous that I am accused of being Dr Speigels previous RD and even more funny is the comment that becaues I was out- enjoying the season on Christmas Eve that must mean their silly accusations are true.

Yes, you are right,  should stop trolling.