You have to love it when adults act like children

newyorkbitch
on 12/25/11 11:15 am
 Less appropriate than the dozens of people here who post pictures of themselves just about naked after they've had plastics....and this on a public website?  At least when somebody disrobes in front of a small live audience it's not an unlimited auidence.

Every single person on this boad has issues with their appearance. Every single one.  Maybe you should refrain from focusing on people's appearance and the way they handle their appearance.  There is not a single person here who has not had trouble with that.

Mdae
on 12/25/11 11:42 am
my 2 cents...  if someone chooses to look/act/think like an idiot, then i don't think there's anything wrong with having an opinion on that.  if someone can't help a condition, that's different and empathy is more appropriate.  i personally think that fake boobs are frequently not very attractive, although there are of course, exceptions.

newyorkbitch
on 12/25/11 12:18 pm
 Does that include people who eat their way to obesity? 
Mdae
on 12/25/11 1:26 pm
most of the time, obesity is a disease that people would love to avoid.  for people that deliberately set out to become obese (for example, to become a guiness-record holder) - hell yes. those people are idiots, and that's no different than someone choosing to smoke.  sometimes you get lung-cancer as a non-smoker.  **** happens.  smoking and increasing your chances is just as stupid as trying to get fat.  it's also easier to unintentionally get fat, people have to eat.  it's like a drunk in a bar, being obnoxious.  they made the choice to get drunk and be stupid, i'm not going to pity them when they regret it later. 
however - i don't really give a rat's ass how stupid people are, my point was simply that we're all entitled to opinions.  even some that might seem hypocritical at face value...  but you can't see inside my head, so get as self-righteous as you like.

the boob-job topic seems to have touched a nerve with you, but don't feel too bad.  if you like fake ones, then you're certainly allowed that.  i understand that people have the right to look however they want, and i have the right to think it looks awful (though i usually have tact and keep such criticisms to myself).  i have a tattoo that i regret.  i can honestly say i was an idiot for getting it, everyone makes mistakes.  oh-well, at least it's not someone's name.

newyorkbitch
on 12/25/11 8:48 pm, edited 12/25/11 8:48 pm
 My only point here is that it is absurd and completely inappropriate to mock anyone's appearance here,  no matter what their appearance issues might be.  Every single person here has or has had issues with their appearance,  and many DSers have plastic surgery.  It is simply out of line to mock anyone's appearance here.

Just because you have the "right" to mock someone's appearance, doesn't mean you should.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/25/11 10:10 pm - Houston, TX
On December 26, 2011 at 4:48 AM Pacific Time, newyork***** wrote:
 My only point here is that it is absurd and completely inappropriate to mock anyone's appearance here,  no matter what their appearance issues might be.  Every single person here has or has had issues with their appearance,  and many DSers have plastic surgery.  It is simply out of line to mock anyone's appearance here.

Just because you have the "right" to mock someone's appearance, doesn't mean you should.

My only point here is that it is absurd and completely inappropriate to mock anyone's appearance here,

Then you misunderstood my intent. I was not mocking her I was stating facts as I saw them. That was the impression she left on me and how I remember her. Along with her inability to learn anything that didn't come from her expensive (she must have told us 3 time that evening how much she paid for it)education. Which she later backed up on her FB page when she insulted Michelle (aka VitaLady) and stated that she didn't know what she was talking about.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

newyorkbitch
on 12/26/11 1:01 am, edited 12/26/11 1:01 am
 Great,  you want to talk about her lack of knowledge,  her attitude...fine.  But leave the mockery of her appearance off of this board.  It's insulting to everyone here.

What if I said about another member here "gee she's all excess skin and wrinkles."  Oh yeah,  I could say "oh but it's just facts"  but it would be inexcusable.  This is no different.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/26/11 2:39 am - Houston, TX
I'm done with you. You insist in continuously misunderstanding what I say and trying to make it a horrible thing. Fine. Your prerogative. But I don't have to deal with you any more.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

newyorkbitch
on 12/26/11 6:53 am
 I didn't misunderstand anything.  Your comments about her "being all boobs" and that they were fake were totally out of line.  There's nothing to misunderstand - it's all there in black and white.  I hope in the future you will refrain from making negagtive comments about other's appearance on this board,  which if nothing else should certainly be a haven from the negative judgmentes about appearance that obese (and even formerly obese) people deal with in the world every day.
Elizabeth N.
on 12/26/11 11:13 am - Burlington County, NJ
No. She came here to defend the wacko ex nut as an early postop. She was about this useful and charming then as well.