You have to love it when adults act like children

Tina.D
on 12/24/11 1:11 am - TX
It isn't very inviting and doesn't make people feel warm and fuzzy.

But hey, if that is your way of paying it forward - only helping those who agree 100% with you then so be it.

Sad you won't learn from my experiences and my knowledge of insurance law.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/24/11 5:21 am - Houston, TX
On December 24, 2011 at 9:11 AM Pacific Time, Tina.D wrote:
It isn't very inviting and doesn't make people feel warm and fuzzy.

But hey, if that is your way of paying it forward - only helping those who agree 100% with you then so be it.

Sad you won't learn from my experiences and my knowledge of insurance law.
Really? And your surgeon is Spiegel? That right there makes me question you.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

Jolly Rancher
on 12/24/11 9:27 am, edited 12/24/11 9:27 am
I don't even think she's had surgery. I think she's some nutjob that used to work for him. I could be wrong, but this is my memory of her.

ETA - She's been quiet for a while. Now, I'm thinking OH has recruited her to stir up some controversy so they can get some hits, since they've seemingly lost most of the DSers.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/24/11 9:35 am - Houston, TX
On December 24, 2011 at 5:27 PM Pacific Time, Jolly Rancher wrote:
I don't even think she's had surgery. I think she's some nutjob that used to work for him. I could be wrong, but this is my memory of her.

ETA - She's been quiet for a while. Now, I'm thinking OH has recruited her to stir up some controversy so they can get some hits, since they've seemingly lost most of the DSers.
Wait! Is this the one that used to be his nut?

If it is she has more boobs than anything else (and those were obviously fake).

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

Jolly Rancher
on 12/24/11 9:47 am
I didn't go back and read, but that's who came to my memory for some reason......yep.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/24/11 10:12 am - Houston, TX
On December 24, 2011 at 5:47 PM Pacific Time, Jolly Rancher wrote:
I didn't go back and read, but that's who came to my memory for some reason......yep.
Well, if that is who it is then I met her at a DS get together. My sister asked her if she had the surgery also and she went NO! as if only lesser people had to have surgery.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

newyorkbitch
on 12/25/11 9:33 am
Ya know what? That is outrageous.  There are a lot of DSers who have fake boobs - loads of DSers get boob jobs and really now, on this board you should be ashamed of yourself,  mocking somebody's appearance.  That is the LAST thing that should happen on this board.  
"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/25/11 9:38 am - Houston, TX
On December 25, 2011 at 5:33 PM Pacific Time, newyork***** wrote:
Ya know what? That is outrageous.  There are a lot of DSers who have fake boobs - loads of DSers get boob jobs and really now, on this board you should be ashamed of yourself,  mocking somebody's appearance.  That is the LAST thing that should happen on this board.  
If someone on this board got reconstructive surgery to fix their boobs after massive weight loss then more power to them. I would do it too if I could afford it. That NUT, however, was proudest of showing off her boobs that didn't move when she undid the top of her bikini top in front of everyone and the fact that she was so much "better" than most at that get together because she had never needed to have any type of WLS. You can choose to see it any way you want to.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

newyorkbitch
on 12/25/11 10:48 am, edited 12/25/11 10:48 am
 You can mock her stupidity,  her attitude, etc.,  but for a formerly obese person,  and on this board,  to mock somebody's appearance is inexcusable.

"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/25/11 10:57 am - Houston, TX
On December 25, 2011 at 6:48 PM Pacific Time, newyork***** wrote:
 You can mock her stupidity,  her attitude, etc.,  but for a formerly obese person,  and on this board,  to mock somebody's appearance is inexcusable.

Oh well...if you say so then let me change it. She was more than inappropriate to show off the fact that her boobs did not move when she untied her bikini top in front of the husbands and children of the DS patients that were gathered there. Does that make you feel better?

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.