Hello,Just an update!

oobiebus
on 12/26/11 9:03 pm - pottstown, PA
 Thank you Ruby,I am strong and I am keeping my faith that he will get his in the end!LOL

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/11 12:15 am
On December 24, 2011 at 4:09 AM Pacific Time, oobiebus wrote:
 Hello to all! sorry i have been missing in action I hope everyone is well! Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year to all! I have been thru hell and back,and trying to muttle thru,My husband has decided he wanted to have several affairs on me and like a fool,i forgave way to many times,but this last time has broke me in half and i am now alone and trying to get my life back on track!  I am almost 4 yrs out,gained about 10 pounds back but i am ok with it,I was looking pretty sickly and its ok,I havent been beating myself up with the gain ,I am faithful with my vitamins and do alot of walking and daily prayer and with my beautiful kids getting me thru all this mess my life has become i know i will get thru! The sad part about all of this is I worked so hard to make my DS work for me that my soon to be ex has taken with a very large woman,Gee guess he wanted me to be the big girl i was,Oh well such is life! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!
I remember you!

I am so sorry that you are going through this but you will come out on top of the world!!

Michele

See my signature line!!
oobiebus
on 12/26/11 9:04 pm - pottstown, PA
 Thanks Michele,I have been thru this before with my kids father and i know my wounds will heal,just alot longer yet again!

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

ann M.
on 12/24/11 11:10 am, edited 12/24/11 11:10 am - Northern, VA
Sweety, I so understand the song you're singing.  Just understand that it is his weakness and insecurity that he is displaying.  It is NOT you.  It is not your fault or obligation to fix.  Good job taking care of yourself, even in the tough times.  I know that its not always easy.

SW / BMI / SIZE:  312 / 49.5 / 26-28W         CW / BMI / SIZE:  159.1 / 25.1/ 10-12 
I need to lose about 2 more pounds for a normal BMI .  I still seem to be slowly losing at over 2 yrs out...so may get there yet.

oobiebus
on 12/26/11 9:00 pm - pottstown, PA
 Thank You Ann, I am going to try my hardest to make it thru~

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/11 3:56 am
Nicolle
on 12/25/11 4:06 am
Aw **** Sorry to hear that. Your husband has a screw loose. It looks like he "needs" to have an insecure fat woman around. Maybe he needs to feel "in control" or whatever.

That's HIS problem, not yours. You have to stay healthy and strong for you and your kids. Your beauty, intelligence and love should not be squandered on someone undeserving like him.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

oobiebus
on 12/26/11 9:02 pm - pottstown, PA
 Thanks Nicole,I am finding out more and more and its making me even more pissed,But he will be be the one that cant handle the out come,Karma is a ***** and i hope he gets his! Hugs and thanks!

My Angel is  Jeanne2036