I know it's the weekend and all....

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 6:21 am - Beverly, NJ
 but it's still awfully quiet over here.  I wonder why?

Could it be that we're all partying over at http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

I'm sure you're not interested though, only us cool people are given access.  LoL  Who am I kidding!  Come join the fun, conversation and atmosphere!  

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/18/11 8:31 am
There is even a R&R board there! Gonna go get my flame retardant panties.
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 8:54 am
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 10:38 am - Beverly, NJ
This place is starting to look like a hole in the wall singles bar on Seniors Night....
I'm going on over to where the cool kids are, well at least the people who matter.
beemerbeeper
on 12/18/11 11:21 am - AL
Do I hear the sounds of death?  I think OH has been killed and they just don't know it yet.  Stupid morons that they are.  They deserve it.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 4:00 pm - Beverly, NJ
I'd love to give credit where credit to them for the wonderful info they've supplied me but honestly it has nothing to do with them. It has everything to do with the vets and friends I've made. Those people are the ones who supplied me with the info. The only thing this site did was serve as a meeting place (which I could of done almost anywhere). If anything this site has caused more grief.

I really hope everyone starts to migrate. My wife is going to be going to Greenbaum in the next few weeks to start her DS process and she needs access to the info that those vets (like yourself) have. She is on the new boards now Lurking but in due time she'll be posting
Elizabeth N.
on 12/18/11 10:14 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Hey, after the first of the year I'll have a couple weeks where we could meet up in person. I start back to school on the 23rd.

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 10:16 pm - Beverly, NJ
 Yay!  And I have a car now that works! I'll inbox you my number.... Just not on here because some things should be kept private. Like you know, personal contact information lol
Blank Out
on 12/18/11 10:20 pm
 "Like"!!!!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 9:31 pm
 I am so sad because this url is blocked at work. Looks like i might actually have to pretend to work.