Tips to finding the culprit.. of very slow weight loss...

Mommy2006
on 12/21/11 2:16 am
 Holy hijack, but wow, Chad - love the avatar!

galla1
on 12/21/11 2:28 am
yes indeed I do..(and yes my family thinks I have gone a little wacky about it) there  might be a day during the week that I can't because of meetings and such..I do have to admit that it has become my new addiction..But I figure a good one.. Plus it is doing wonders for toning up the jiggly skin, and a good stress release to boot! I did not know about the protein per pound.. it would make sense because the last 2 months is when I have really hit it hard at the gym and have lost the least weight..Thanks for the information.. I will start eating more.. which doesn't hurt my feelings :)

SW 314-- CW 170-- GW 155   HT 5'7"  I love my DS !!
Chad M.
on 12/21/11 5:23 am - Indianapolis, IN
It's something I struggle with as well. Recommendations for men who weight lift go up to 2 grams per pound of target body weight--the thought of eating over 400g of protein, or even drinking that many shakes, is very tough to wrap my head around! Good luck.
Dial_M.
on 1/8/12 7:38 pm - Los Angeles-ish, CA
Hi, I'm around 7 months out and the scale hasn't really moved for me since November. Still trying to figure out the reason myself. I noticed your breakfast protein count is 68g. I'd recommend breaking your meals into 30 grams of protein and adding another meal/snack for two reasons. 1. Our bodies can only handle approx. 30 grams of protein in one sitting. 2. eating small, frequent meals raises your metabolism, just like driving in stop and go traffic uses more fuel. Hope this helps.

~Michelle

"Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for." ~Earl Warren