Two Years

Chad M.
on 12/19/11 6:28 am - Indianapolis, IN
Maybe you're right, I'm too sexy for this place! That's why I'm on moderation! Thank you!

My account is on moderation, so I have no idea when or if this will show up, but I appreciate your comments!
teachmid
on 12/18/11 9:48 pm - OKC, OK
Amazing!!! Congratulations!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Chad M.
on 12/19/11 6:28 am - Indianapolis, IN
Thank you very much Gail!

My account is on moderation, so I have no idea when or if this will show up, but I appreciate your comments!
galla1
on 12/18/11 10:02 pm
Awesome!! Great Job!!

SW 314-- CW 170-- GW 155   HT 5'7"  I love my DS !!
Chad M.
on 12/19/11 6:27 am - Indianapolis, IN
Thank you very much!

fullhousemom
on 12/18/11 11:04 pm
 What a difference two years make!  You look absolutely wonderful!  Congrats!
Chad M.
Thank you, it's great to hear those kind of compliments.

Nicolle
on 12/18/11 11:08 pm, edited 12/18/11 11:09 pm
Well, wouldja lookit that. Another handsome man in these parts! Yahoo!

Seriously, Chad, you have done a phenomenal job of this DS thing. I am so proud of you and the journey you've had so far!

I am so proud to call you "friend." Your humor, honesty and support have really seen me through some dark days. Thanks for helping me enjoy the lighter days, too!

Oh, and if you have 9 more pounds to go, I do not see from where it will come! I suppose you could cut off one of your feet...

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Chad M.
Thank you sweetheart. That all means a lot coming from a woman of your class and stature!

larra
on 12/19/11 12:59 am - bay area, CA
Congratulations!

Oh, and since you only run when being chased, I volunteer to do the chasing.

Larra