Hollow feeling after eating?

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/11 5:33 am
beth-28
on 12/17/11 5:40 am
Ok, I think I've figured it out. I think the "hollow" feeling is my "full" signal. Hubby and I went out to eat today, and after I ate about 4 oz of the chicken I started feeling "hollow". So I stopped eating. Sure enough, about 5-10 minutes later I felt "full". (Hubby says I'm not eating much...eating slowly and grazing according to him)

I'll keep an eye on it, but I think that's it. The foods I have been eating are very soft like fish, shrimp, and meats cooked for hours in the crock pot. Those fillets are very good because they don't have breading.

My hubby makes a smoked salmon that is to die for. I had parmesan crusted chicken at Longhorn Steakhouse today (about half of the breast) chewed very well (but it was tender to begin with). I want to try some chicken salad or ham salad.

I have been rolling up deli meat with cheese too. I have had bacon, but I haven't had any steak yet, I think unless it was prime rib it would be too tough right now.

My surgeon told me he was going to make my stomach 150 cc's which equals to 5 fl. oz (according to hubby). I feel like I eat more than that, but like I said, hubby said I eat more slowly than I realize.
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.