I hate sipping! *stomps around like a toddler*

sandyv63
on 12/16/11 7:17 am - Naples, FL
I constantly forget to sip and you are right, it hurts to take that first gulp. If you are lactose intolerant (I am too) please watch the cream soups. One tried to kill me recently. I was certain a thousand aliens were about to break through my gut.  If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend Digestive Advantage Lactose Defence Formula. It is a probiotic that really helps with lactose intolerance. You can find it at the grocery store or WalMart.  I still avoid milk but I can do yogurt with no problem now. If your shakes are icky, try mixing with half & half. We can tolerate it because it has no lactose.  I mix my shakes with half & half and some water because it can be a little overwhelming with just the half & half.

What shakes have you tried? Are you not experiencing the 'food tastes like crap' stage? That was the worst part of it for me. Thank goodness it is over and I can drink my shakes now.  I hope you avoid this stage and the taste of food remains constant for you.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi