I know that this is a YMMV thing, but what was the first...

beth-28
on 12/14/11 4:58 pm
,,,,part of your body you noticed was getting slimmer? I noticed that my bra (that I usually have to hook the very last hooks..and are still thight even then) was loose on the last set of hooks.

I may try the middle hooks tomorrow!  Time to live on the wild side, whoot!  And

And for those who have been vets long enough, what was the last body part to lose weight in?
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

MajorMom
on 12/14/11 5:46 pm - VA
Rock on, Beth!

Did you take your measurements so you can track? 

First 4 months loses in inches:

Hip -3, -1 1/2, -3, and -1 1/2
Waist -4, -2, -2, and -1
Chest -2, -1, -1, and 0

I have the first 9 months or so but don't want to bore you. lol

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

beth-28
on 12/15/11 4:34 am
I have taken measurements. I thought I'd check them once a month. I'm really anxious to get back into my wedding rings. I will do a happy dance on that day! 

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/11 10:31 pm
Haha! I remember that sudden bra hook switch and it blew me away! First place I noticed losing weight was my face and neck. I had that line backer neck thing going and it was God awful...I thought for sure I'd have a massive turkey neck but nope! I got lucky. Last part I lost was my mid section--even after incisional hernia repair it took time to lose that part...now it's just jiggly bits.
beth-28
on 12/15/11 4:32 am
Hahahaha! Jiggly bits!

Valerie G.
on 12/15/11 2:20 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 I literally went from the head-down, however I'm still waiting for my thighs to get skinny,

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

MsBatt
on 12/15/11 5:51 am
My fingers, of all places! About ten days post-op I laced my fingers together and things fell wrong somehow---and I realized I'd lost weight there!
Heather E.
on 12/15/11 7:32 am
Weird that it seems like I can't really recall what I noticed getting slimmer first.  What I do remember is that it seemed like it took forever for my midsection to slim down, but that's where I carried the bulk of my weight.

~Heather~

HW: 249/ CW: 130/ GW: 140

NoMore B.
on 12/15/11 10:45 am
 I noticed it first in my face.  I was surprised that my shape changed so much once I got nearer to goal.  I had always been very big in the thighs and hips - a total apple - but now my butt is in proportion to the rest of me.
annaleigh1979
on 12/15/11 10:56 am
I'm with Joanne and Eileen. I started slimming down in the face, neck and shoulders first. The last place that got smaller was my calves and the tops of my feet. One day at work, I realized that my cowboy boots didn't cut into my legs anymore. Yeehaw!