Okay, asking again, where is Ms Cal Culator (Sue)?????

Imissthe80s
on 12/14/11 4:17 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
She posted like a fiend and now nothing.  Anyone heard from her lately? 

sandyv63
on 12/14/11 4:22 am - Naples, FL
I've been thinking about her as well. It's been about 5 weeks and it's just not like her to disappear for so long. I know she wasn't feeling well when I saw her in LA right after my surgery but I didn't think it was something that would keep her off the boards.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
honeybadger 11
on 12/14/11 4:25 am - FL
Someone else will probalby be able to give a better answer but ive noticed over the 6months ive been on that she comes and goes often so dont worry she'll pop back up when shes not so busy.

Ive noticed a lot of people have been off the boards, i figure its probably the Holiday Season and everyone will show back up in January:)

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

Imissthe80s
on 12/14/11 6:18 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Okay, I feel a little better now.  It's weird because I joined these boards in June and already I've seen a few DSers just stop posting and kinda drift away.  I suppose they are leading busy lives out there, which is a happy thing.

sandyv63
on 12/14/11 6:49 am - Naples, FL
I've been on the boards for almost three years and I've seen plenty of people come and go but Sue and EN and Diana Cox and some others were always constants.  The others seem to appear and disappear in groups. It's kind odd the way it cycles. I am still concerned about Sue though.  I hope Jen is correct and it is just because we are in the busy holiday season.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
Valerieb09
on 12/14/11 7:55 am - Seacoast, NH
I miss Sue's threads too...she is always so insightful.  We are both former lapbanders...ugh...I do hope she is okay.

Valerie

Revision June 9, 2008
Lapband to RNY
117 lbs. lost as of 09-08-10
Dr. David B. Lautz~~~~~Simply the Best!
Brigham & Women's Hospital

Boston, Massachusetts

zuzupetals2u2
on 12/14/11 11:51 am - Sedona, AZ
Elizabeth N.
on 12/14/11 10:03 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Sue has enormous family responsibilities and her own health issues. She conserves energy whenever and wherever necessary. If someone needs her for assistance in her particular areas of "specialty," she can be found.

She is also extremely private and I daresay would be discomfited by repeated wonderings about her absence. Rest assured that if any trouble happens to her, word will reach this board.

newyorkbitch
on 12/14/11 10:26 pm
...but posting on a public website is not something to do if one values privacy!  Although she does post fairly anonymously....

(this is just a reminder to everybody that this is a public website....careful what you post)
Imissthe80s
on 12/14/11 11:13 pm - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Got it, EN!