Greek yogurt plus chocolate protein powder=chocolate pudding?

allraindrops
on 12/13/11 4:20 am
Does the protein powder need to be in a liquidy liquid to be best absorbed? I'm trying to figure out how to best eat get in my protein without having as little to swallow as possible:)
Banded in March 2006, lost 15 and regained 20 lbs, revision to DS on December 19, 2011. Looking forward to loserland!

Updated: Starting weight 260 lbs, current weight 168 lbs (June 6, 2012)....I love my DS!

Kingy
on 12/13/11 5:18 am - Hobart, Australia
As long as you can get it down and keep it down, doesn't matter if it's in drink form, cooked with or sprinkled on top of stuff.  I say booyah for your inventiveness!

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/11 6:10 am - TX
 I love Greek yogurt mixed with the Syntrax Nectar Sweets.  I've found plain 3 Greek Gods yogurt has the same consistency as a Yoplait, is full fat and mixes beautifully.  The slight sour to the yogurt offsets the overly sweet flavor of the Syntrax.  
yorkieGal
on 12/13/11 6:17 am - Clermont, FL

Oh I love Greek Yoghurt and have never tried this...

Have you tried 4% cottage cheese with some protein powder in it...I had that as a post op and I loved it.......

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!