Found some files hidden on my DH's computer. Pics of me at 346lbs. My highest weight.

scoob
on 12/15/11 2:41 am - Somerset, KY
Thanks!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Nicolle
on 12/14/11 11:10 pm
That was a long time ago, on a part of your journey that made you who you are today. Don't dwell on it. Just try and appreciate the good health you have now. Smile and feel compassion for that woman in the picture. She worked hard, she tried to take care of her family, she was loved no matter how big she was, and ultimately, she was brave enough to move forward and save her life via the DS. Way to go!

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

scoob
on 12/15/11 2:44 am - Somerset, KY
Thanks, Nicolle! Your words mean so much to me. I use to visit your profile a lot to see your pics. You have always given me hope! This board kept me going back then and helped give me the strength to fight for my DS! I will never forget where I came from but I never want to go back. I'm so glad I found the DS and this forum!

Ruby

kim1967
on 12/14/11 11:18 pm

Ruby dont beat yourself up. None of us REALLY saw ourselves how we were. I mean maybe we did, but part of our brains blocked it because we didnt really want to know how bad it was.
It was always easier to say oh well, I will start my diet monday. How many times i said that!!!
You are a wonderfully sweet woman, you were then and you still are now.
Your packaging has just changed(quite a bit). Be happy in your new pants...and shirts...and bra's and panties lol
Love ya girlie!!!!!!!!!!

scoob
on 12/15/11 2:46 am - Somerset, KY
Hey girl! I was having a horrible day! These pics just pushed me over the edge.  I am so happy with how far I've come! Life is good! I love the fact that I don't give a **** about New Year's resolutions this year. Mine has always been to lose weight. I may be losing slowly but I know, with the DS, I'll get where I wanna be! Love you too, girl!

Ruby

larra
on 12/15/11 12:39 am - bay area, CA
What you looked like back then wasn't who you were. What you look like now isn't who you are. It's the beautiful person inside that is Ruby, and she was there all along.

Larra
scoob
on 12/15/11 2:49 am - Somerset, KY
I am the same person, but I am different too. I'm in a way better place, mentally, now then I was then. But I'll always be that girl, this girl. Life is truly awesome now. Thank you so much for your kind word. They mean so much!

Ruby