Melontwist's Revision

ellesix
on 12/12/11 9:20 pm
Has anyone heard from melontwist? I know she had a revision a couple of weeks ago. I have not heard from her and I am kinda worried. Any updates would be appreciated!

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
Jeremy M.
on 12/12/11 9:32 pm - Fishers, IN
 I'll let her or her hubby give more detail, but the short version of the story is that she has had a series of complications since then.  Surgery was around 11/18, and I think she's only been home for a total of 3-4 days since then.  Surgery itself seemed to go well, but she's picked up a series of infections, had some difficulty swallowing (even saliva), and has had some bad reactions to the pain meds they've put her on.  At this point things seem to be getting somewhat better (it sounds like she may get to go back home in the next day or two), but I don't know a lot of the details.  In any event, she's certainly had a less than ideal recovery, and could use our continued thoughts and prayers.  
Jeremy

HW 327 / SW 300 / CW 198 / GW 169

larra
on 12/13/11 1:02 am - bay area, CA
Thanks for the update, and please keep us posted.

Larra
Jeremy M.
on 12/13/11 1:04 am - Fishers, IN
 I sent her and her husband a message through Facebook this morning letting them know people here were worried about her, so hopefully one of them will be along to update sometime today or tomorrow.
Jeremy

HW 327 / SW 300 / CW 198 / GW 169

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/11 3:45 am
Thank you, Jeremy!