Recommendations for a good bra/full busted gals only!

Blank Out
on 12/13/11 5:06 am
 Yep, mine is not going to cut it.  I started running recently, then stopped, cause, I need better support.  I am open to brand name suggestions.  I am still a large busted gal, even after DS!  I was so hoping to be so much smaller.  I am a 38 DD.  I am really looking for total imobilzation. 

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

Elizabeth N.
on 12/13/11 6:09 am - Burlington County, NJ
Cacique at Lane Bryant. They have several variations. A really good fitting, full cut underwire would probably serve you well.

Also, look at www.junonia.com at their ultra motion stopper options. Not cheap but VERY VERY effective.

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/13/11 7:00 am
Yah, nobody needs to get a black eye from jogging.

I'm w/ EN on the Lane Bryant, but I like Balconette, which may even be the same version she mentioned, and do get the underwire.
jodic1966
on 12/13/11 8:00 am
If you have a Hanes Brands outlet near you they carry Champion. They have several styles that might work. Band sizes go up to 40 or 44.  I went in there for the first time a week or two ago and actually found a regular bra that fits :) Good luck finding something 

HW 406 SW 376 CW 211 Surgeon's GW 170ish My GW 150ish

bldeck
on 12/13/11 10:35 am - Farmington, NM
Oh to be full busted, how I miss you.  The not full sagging water ballons that I have now just don't cut it for me.  

Betty

DS with Daryl Stewart 04/21/10 - SW 306lbs CW 140lbs

Plastic Surgery with Dr. Sauceda 11/06/12 - LBL, Thigh Lift, BL/BA, small Arm lift

kmg9122
on 12/13/11 11:35 am - Spring, TX
I like the store chain Avenue.  I bought a couple in-store (where I could try them on and get the right size) and now I buy them all online.  They have awesome sales often so wait to buy if they dont' have anything going on at the moment. 

Kathi - Houston, Texas
2008 - Lap Band  Hoping for revision to DS Mar 2012
Jewel506 is my Angel!

* Nicole *
on 12/13/11 9:02 pm, edited 12/13/11 9:45 pm
Well I can offer 2 options.

Running is easy, try riding and showing horses with DD's. Im a 40DD and my lil sis is a 34DD. We have learned what truely works.

Either a good under wire with a sports bra over it (one size smaller than normal) or they make bras specifically in the horse industry to keep thoes babies from moving. Usually run about $50

Go to www.smartpak.com and search bra. You'll get a heck of a listing of high impact bras.

ETA:

Well there is always the fall back of vet wrap to tie thoes babies down with (never leave to a horse show without it) Best stuff to ever have. Has come in handy when I forgot my knee brace or twisted my ankle, LOL. And a great chest binder....talk about NO BOUNCE! LOL

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Blank Out
on 12/13/11 11:10 pm
 A hundred years ago, I used to ride.  And, you are so right!  Thanks for the link.  Good reading here!

Janine P.
on 12/13/11 9:41 pm - Long Island, NY
I'm with the other girls - Lane Bryant Balconette bra's with underwire.  They rock.  I'm wearing one now.

Janine   Me on Youtube 

Blank Out
on 12/13/11 11:10 pm, edited 12/13/11 11:10 pm
 I must be weird, because I have been professionaly fitted with a good underwire, and it is not doing the job.  It's better than any bra I have ever bought at Lane Bryant.  The balconette does not work for me.  My physique may be weird. Oh, and the Champion sports bras still have too much jiggle.  I am beginning to think duct tape???  

I appreciate the in-put.  Thank you!