What's for dinner tonight?

provolisa
on 12/12/11 3:15 pm - Provo, UT
I had my final fling before surgery! My friend took me out to a local landmark restaurant where I had never been. I had roasted chicken crepes with a balsamic salad. (My tastes have changed, since I started eating protein and veggies in preparation for the surgery, so I didn't go for many carbs) But then that was the end of no carbs, because my sister brought me a box of Almond Roca candy, a bag of Hershey's Bliss chocolates, a fruitcake, and a coconut birthday cake! (my birthday will be the day after surgery)

I ate or shared everything except the coconut cake, and I am going to give that to my husband in the morning. I feel slightly ill, and sooooo ready to cut the cord and take my magnesium citrate to clean me out before surgery, tomorrow. It was a really fun fling, but I am kinda glad it is over.

I am ready for that wild ride to the dark side!

~Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

yorkieGal
on 12/13/11 12:43 am - Clermont, FL
oh that sounds yummy!!

yorkie x

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!