HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN JIGGEDY JIG!!

Jeanne77
on 12/10/11 2:30 am - Sterling Heights, MI
Hi all,
Sorry I didn't keep in touch in the hospital. I didn't bring my phone, laptop or anything. I was entertained enough with the stories my family told about my drug induced converstations on Tues and Weds. I'm doing will. They let me leave at noon today. Oh and good news and bad news. I finally had my first BM this morning. Bad news is I wasn''t aware it was happening until I was pretty much wearing it Yuuuuuck. The poor nurse's aides were so nice about it I'm sure they were thrilled to have that as their last chore of the shift.
But anyway, I'm home, safe and Switched!!
Love and thanks to all of you.
Surgery date 12/6/2011  norahs_here is my angel

linda1814
on 12/10/11 2:38 am
Welcome home!  Hope your recovery is speedy and uneventful.  By the way, it's always good to see another local DSer.  I'm from Sterling Heights, too.  

My Macronutrient Breakdown

Daily Average for the Last 30 Days

Like this widget? Get your own at ObesityHelp.com

sandyv63
on 12/10/11 2:46 am - Naples, FL
Wow, that seemed fast! Maybe not so much to you though...

Glad to see you are on the mend! Continued good recovery to you!!!
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
norahs_here
on 12/10/11 7:31 am
So glad it all worked out Jeanne.  Now sip, walk, rest and repeat.  If you have any questions, you know my number.  Welcome to the dark side!!  Enjoy the ride....
~~Never regret something that once made you smile~~

Sharon  (norah's spelled backwards!)
fullhousemom
on 12/10/11 8:27 am
 Congrats Jeannie!  You will have some slow days, but the worst is behind you. Sip, sip, sip and walk!  
gak
on 12/10/11 9:24 am
Revision on 06/21/13
Welcome to the losers bench.. Hang on for the ride down !   Walk, sip, rest  and repeat

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

hollyweasel
on 12/11/11 11:52 pm - MI
Glad to hear you pulled through!  I knew you would.

Sip sip, Walk walk and rest with a lot of TV mixed in there.  You'll be back on your feet again before you know it.

DS Surgery in Detroit Medical Center on 8/17/11.
Start Weight: 386