It's a........................

M ..
on 12/9/11 7:27 am
GIRL!!!!!!

We found out a few days ago! I'm super excited!  My OB and perinatologist are taking super good care of me. My Perinatologist, Drs. Katz and Scully are amazing and completely understand the DS. They are working closely with my hematologist.

My Vit D sucks so they are working on that, otherwise everything looks good. They are hoping for no pre-eclampsia . With my 2 previous pregnancies I delivered early as I was severely pre eclamptic.

Im getting labs drawn every 3 weeks and at 30 weeks NSTs (non stress test every week) I'm getting growth scans every 3 weeks and so far the Biscuit is doing well.

Everything looks good so far! I will keep ya all updated!

Hugs,
Maya

Baby Biscuits at 17 weeks

Lilypie - (bM9u)

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/11 8:09 am - MN
DS on 03/13/12
Awww congrats! Hope everything goes well and the little bun cooks all the way
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/11 9:34 am
provolisa
on 12/9/11 11:42 am - Provo, UT
And what a little cutie pie she is, too!!

~Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

larra
on 12/9/11 11:45 am - bay area, CA
Oh, and she's so cute! Well, she will be, I'm sure. Congratulations on the healthy pregnancy and soon to be precious daughter.

Larra
sandyv63
on 12/10/11 12:03 am - Naples, FL
Awwww, baby pictures! Congratulations on the little puff pastry in the oven. I am sure she will bake up nice and fluffy!   You are going to call her something besides biscuit once she's born, right?
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
Larissa P.
on 12/10/11 1:11 am - Denton, TX
Names??? Got any thoughts?

Unless Biscuit is permanant!
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB