New Orleans gathering and Cruise reminder

gak
on 12/9/11 3:21 am
Revision on 06/21/13
 Your invited to the DS Cruise II  and  pre-cruise gathering in New Orleans. Friend and family welcome ! Come cruising and play in New Orleans. Can’t cruise, then just attend New Orleans. We are planning some group activities ! 

We are cruising July 15-22, 2012 to Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel on this cruise. Great ports with a variety of activities. 

The first DS Cruise was a success, and this might be of interest to you.  It was also decided that quite a few people wanted to spend a few day(s)  in New Orleans pre-cruise. I secured a group rate at the Holiday Inn in the French Quarter at $99 a night plus tax. This includes up to 9 nights of free indoor parking as well. This room rate is valid from July 11 – 17th and is limited by availability.  You can leave your vehicle in their indoor garage while you cruise and use a taxi to get back and forth from the port. It is a great package for combining parking and driving to the city.

You can learn more in two places.

To register and look at all the details go here:  https://www.krampstravel.com/ds/

We are also on Facebook here (just ask to join) :  http://www.facebook.com/groups/darksidecrew/

Please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you in New Orleans and onboard ship if you can come !

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

CAJUNMAN3366
on 12/10/11 4:04 am - Breaux Bridge, LA
i am scared of the water~!

First annual DS cruise is in the books.  Dark Side Cruise Redux: July 15,2012.
Check us out on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/home.php
gak
on 12/10/11 8:48 am
Revision on 06/21/13
We will help you just like before ! LOL Do not worry, remember there are life jackets and it's a BIGGER ship this time !  

Ginger<><  

beemerbeeper
on 12/10/11 7:11 am - AL
If you want to know how much fun the first cruise was send me a message.  I had the best vacation of my life on this cruise.  It was simply amazing.

So if you have ever thought about cruising with a group you should seriously consider joining this group of amazing DSers on an Amazing cruise.  I promise you you will be signing up for the next one before you get off the ship. 

~Becky

gak
on 12/10/11 8:49 am
Revision on 06/21/13
****LIKE BUTTON NEEDED****   

Ginger<><