Julian Bread

fullhousemom
on 12/7/11 9:44 am
http://www.julianbakery.com/lc-promo/

I found this promo on the Julian Bakery facebook page.  It is $5 off your order or $5.95 flat rate shipping. 

I don't know what the shipping rates are normally, but I ordered 6 loaves and will throw them in the freezer.
PatXYZ
on 12/7/11 11:31 am
I inquired about the shipping rates to Toronto, Ontario and it was $37.95!!!
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 12/7/11 12:17 pm, edited 12/7/11 12:19 pm
Yeah, it sucks but that's largely due to the customs department. In order to bypass customs but still have a tracking number you have to spend a lot on shipping or pay customs which can be several times what the item is worth. Major pain in the butt. One of my employers had e-commerce nightmares shipping to Canada. Getting a canadian tracking number with the USPS is costly, if you go with regular mail it may never arrive. If you send it through a nother carrier customs isn't covered.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

infodiva808
on 12/7/11 5:07 pm
Probably a deal. I paid $12.00US for 1 loaf at Whole Foods in Hawaii.

waterman691
on 12/9/11 5:52 am - west monroe, LA
 Hi All
Would someone explain the carbs, prrotein, and all.  Is this good for DS or not good.
Thanks
Rno

Arnold  HW 330  Pre Surg  300
Its a Secret
on 12/9/11 6:05 am, edited 2/10/12 1:14 am
Comment pulled because OH refuses to respect members privacy and moderates unfairly.

fullhousemom
on 12/9/11 6:50 am
 As far as is it good for DS people?  You can search the threads. There has been a lot of comments about people eating it.   It is not high in carbs, and they are the good carbs. That said, it is probably better for you the further away you are from surgery, but that is only my guess. I won't have more than one slice a day, and later, no more than two!

As far as a recipe....I have never seen one!