Starbucks sugar free syrups

fullhousemom
on 12/8/11 5:35 am
 I got vanilla, hazel nut, caramel, and cinnamon dulce. My husband will enjoy these and I am betting my two older kids will as well. There is a thread about Lori's protein coffee. There is some discussion on that thread about the ingredients and comparisons to other brands. 
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/11 6:08 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I think I would like to buy the Vanilla. Did you see this recipe someone posted a little while ago ?

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ingredients:
1 tbsp. sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer (like the kind by Coffee-mate)
1 no-calorie sweetener packet (like Splenda or Truvia)
2 tsp. instant coffee granules
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, or more for topping
2 tbsp. canned pure pumpkin (Libby's is the best)
1/2 cup light vanilla soymilk
1/4 cup Fat Free Reddi-wip

Directions:
Place powdered creamer, sweetener, coffee granules, and pumpkin pie spice in a tall microwave-safe mug or glass. Add 3/4 cup very ho****er and stir until creamer and coffee granules have dissolved.

Add canned pumpkin and stir until blended. Add soymilk and mix well. Microwave for 30 - 45 seconds, until hot. Give it a stir, and top with Reddi-wip. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if you like, and enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: entire recipe (about 12 oz. with whipped topping)
Calories: 97
Fat: 3.5g
Sodium: 68mg
Carbs: 12g
Fiber: 1.5g
Sugars: 6g
Protein: 3.5g

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/11 10:03 am
waterman691
on 12/8/11 5:33 am, edited 12/8/11 5:33 am - west monroe, LA
 I am pretty sure it was you that mentioned the Atkins Mudslide Bar.
I got some tried them and all you said was right-on.
I love it and plan on always having some close by and with 15 g of protein, wow
Thank you so much Fullhousemom
Rno

Arnold  HW 330  Pre Surg  300
pauliegirl69
on 12/8/11 5:34 am - NJ
New Jersey $7.95 in and actual Starbucks....the Starbucks thats in the local Target is 10.95....Targets profit I guess...I just dont buy it there...
"Just Elizabeth "
on 12/8/11 7:44 am - Houston, TX
I get Davinci and Torani syrup at Sam's club. I pay about $8.00 a bottle.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

waterman691
on 12/9/11 12:33 am - west monroe, LA
 Hi All
Just got a bottle of the SF SB syrup, they were out of pumps and told me to come back Monday and they would have them.  Price was 7.95
Also bought some of that J bread and OMG just had my first peanut butter sandwish, 1 piece only , that had some taste not great, but pretty D good.  Thanks for all the information you share, is making my life more tolerable.
Now that being said can you explain the net 1 carb, when the lable says 12 and did I read that right, 15g of protein?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Rno

Arnold  HW 330  Pre Surg  300
fullhousemom
on 12/9/11 1:21 am
 I think the bread is geared towards those with diabetes. The one carb gram factors in the glycemic index and is not supposed to raise your blood sugar. For us, the 12 is the important number, but it is a good carb (think whole grain) vs a bad carb (think donut). 
ghkan
on 12/11/11 5:20 am - Comstock Park, MI
 $7.95 a bottle and only the Alpine (Grand Rapids area) will give me a pump.  However, GNC stopped selling my favorite protein and the kind that took its place I am not fond of.  Therefore, I haven't been having any protein coffee shakes lately.

meredith_123
on 12/11/11 5:46 am - Waterford, MI
$10.95 is what they charge on the Starbucks website, plus shipping brings it to almost $15.

I'll have to check out the stores in the Waterford area.  I still have a good supply of the syurps I bought from vitalady.
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157