Starbucks sugar free syrups

fullhousemom
on 12/7/11 10:53 am
I just bought some caramel sugar free syrup from Starbucks today and it was $11.95 for the bottle.  In Lori's coffe posts a year ago, she was paying $7.95 a bottle.  Can you tell me what you pay and where you live?  I don't know if the price is set by the owner of the Starbucks franchise or Starbucks corporate.  Thanks.
Victorious_one
on 12/7/11 11:20 am - South Central, PA

Are you from Michigan?  I know that everything is a bit more expensive in Oakland County, but that's extreme!  (I'm from Detroit & the Wayne County 'burbs.)

I live near Harrisburg, PA, where everything is at least 50% more expensive than they are in the Detroit area.  Here, I pay $7.95 for a bottle of syrup when I go to a "real" Starbucks, and $9.95 when I go to a Starbucks that is inside of another retail store, like Target.

Try other Starbucks locations and see if you can get the $7.95 or closer to it.  If you drink shakes like I do, you'll go through a couple of bottles in a month, so the difference saves a bundle over the course of a year.

Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
a_new_mii
on 12/7/11 11:27 am - AZ
 Yeah, I think that is crazy high.  Here in AZ i pay about $8 a bottle.   I too use several bottles a month.   Some stores throw in the pump too.  I'd shop around.  :) 
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

HeatherLynn
on 12/7/11 11:36 am - TX
$7.95 is what I pay

My angel is RagamuffinB, and she rocks! 
Its a Secret
on 12/7/11 11:42 am, edited 2/9/12 5:54 pm
Comment pulled because OH refuses to respect members privacy and moderates unfairly.

teachmid
on 12/7/11 8:22 pm - OKC, OK
I get mine from several different Starbuck's and I always pay the 7.95.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

fullhousemom
on 12/7/11 10:28 pm
I paid $11.95 for one liter. No pump. I live near Lansing MI and the Starbucks is inside our local grocery store.  I am definitely going to look at another straight out Starbucks place and call and get their priced. I want to get all the syrups as I know I will like them all!

Thanks for everyone's responses. 
Alusien
on 12/8/11 3:55 am - Waxahachie, TX
I got mine for $7.95, no tax charged.

I gave the barista a sad face and she threw in the pump, too.

fullhousemom
on 12/8/11 4:37 am
About 10 miles down the road, at a true in-its-own-building Starbucks, I got my syrups for $7.95.  AND I got the pumps.  I am very tempted to say something the the manager at our local Starbucks.  Then I think, it's their loss, not mine!
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/11 4:42 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
What kind of  sugar free syrups do they sell ?