Yo Caprice!

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/11 6:14 am
I was blocked too and I didn't even reply to him, I was talking to you, ya meanie!
Elizabeth N.
on 12/7/11 10:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
Perhaps he was but a troll, here to recruit investors for his supplement scheme.

Paula R.
on 12/7/11 6:21 am, edited 12/7/11 6:25 am - Portland, OR
Apparently pointing out that filling pill organizers once a month isnt difficult, the dangers of tanking or soaring lab values due to consuming some magic one-size-fits-all vitamin potion, and needing to be 100% on-board as far as caring for yourself after surgery earned me a seat at the meanie table as well.  Silly me for pointing out that vitamin deficiencies/overdoses can cause pesky little inconveniences like death.  Even sillier for pointing out that looking for the easy way out is just plain lazy.

Here's hoping that once I get my DS, maybe I too can start farting rainbows?  Right now my RNY only lets me get away with being as colorful as mustard gas if I get a little too carby.  Im sure my poor cat who likes to sometimes sleep under the covers at night would appreciate my newfound Skittle-y essence over unintentional bed-cover dutch-oven napalm death any day of the week.  Maybe Ill manage to find a pot of gold while Im at it.  You can keep the unicorn though.  That pointy forehead horn looks like it would hurt like hell on its way out
My signature is in the witness protection program

Elizabeth N.
on 12/7/11 10:53 am - Burlington County, NJ
That one needs a band. It's all he can handle.