My Friend Casey

orangecrushed
on 12/7/11 10:48 am - Triad, NC
Yay!!!  Glad that everything went well!  Hopefully they'll get your pain meds regulated soon.  Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

Nic
M. Miller
on 12/7/11 11:21 am
YeahItsCase
on 12/7/11 11:14 pm
update: I am ok! Pain meds seem to not work on me..we have tried several things and my pain won't go away much which is not fun. My blood pressure (typically normal) is also high right now..so im not feeling so hot, just trying to push through it...I was just given ice chips and im muching on them like they are liquid gold.

I just wish there was a miracle drug for pain.

also..my burps smell like eggs? very weird. haha

scoob
on 12/8/11 4:31 am - Somerset, KY
Welcome to the DarkSide,Casey! You're gonna love it here!

Hope they find something for the pain, soon!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Sheanie
on 12/7/11 11:26 pm
Try just liquid (adult) Tylenol.  That worked for me.

I.  am.  not.  a.  doctor.

HW 250ish  SW 219  CW 110  LW 100

BeagleMama
on 12/8/11 12:25 am
I am going in with Dr. Stewart on Dec 21. I surely hope my c-section of many years ago and all that pain (3 days in and out of labor, c-section, 9.5 lb baby) is the most I will suffer in my life. I felt like a large campfire had been lit on my entire lower torso. I hope a lap DS is less than that...oh please God!

If you find the magic potion, please let us know! I hope things get better for you very soon! Good to hear from you and happy healing vibes are being sent your way!
YeahItsCase
on 12/8/11 10:50 am
update:

I am currently feeling the worst since I came out of surgery. Nurse insisted that I have two suppositories since I wasn't passing gas even though I was burping. I wasn't even allowed to have liquids until after these suppositories. I then drank about 8 oz of broth with protein and  now my whole abdomen is very bloated and I am in much more pain than I was.

Not feeling good..pain meds still aren't touching me really..and they won't give me liquid lortab til tomorrow. Not currently happy..really hoping it getsbetter soon.