Im @ a stall Help

elainenmanny
on 12/6/11 10:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi I had my surgery in Feb 2011 i went from 304 to 188, but i've noticed in the last month i havent lost anything. Any suggestions? I still need to get down at least another 40 to 50lbs.
Janet P.
on 12/6/11 6:45 pm
What are you eating? Hard to make suggestions when you don't give any information.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

Elizabeth N.
on 12/6/11 8:10 pm - Burlington County, NJ
You're going to have to give more information before we can give any suggestions.

Blank Out
on 12/6/11 8:34 pm
 Not uncommon to have a stall.  Are you following Abington's post op guidelines?  Are you doing low carb, high protein?  Are you exercising?   

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

* Gail R *
on 12/7/11 5:18 am - SF Bay Area, CA
I jpretty much stopped losing weight at 10 months out. I was always very careful about simple carbs but had to become vigilent about not consuming them and I had to up my protein to get the final bit of weight off. Never lost much more after 14 months. You will need to scrutinize your diet until you get to goal during the weight loss window,

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

Victorious_one
on 12/7/11 11:39 am - South Central, PA

Weight loss can slow to a crawl the closer you get to goal.  I stayed at the same weight for about 5 months before things got moving again.

I'd say keep carbs below 50g/day; make sure protein is at about 150g or more per day; drink more than 64oz of fluid; and move for 30 minutes per day.  If you're doing all that already, then it's likely a waiting game.

If you're not already, log you food in at MyFitnessPal.com.  It's the best tool that I know of to really keep track of your carbs and protein intake.
Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
Elizabeth N.
on 12/7/11 11:50 am - Burlington County, NJ
Are you connected to the PADS group? You need them. If you are following your surgeon's or hospital's aftercare program, it is deficient in every possible area.